Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Thanks Lexas rx !!

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  TGZ13 
#1 ·
Just a quick note to all in this forum. Great place to get good info and in my case, help in the form of parts. Lexas rx has helped me out and just what to say :thumb:

My current project 929 mini rail will be test drove (hopefully next weekend) if the part comes in time from Lexas rx.

The forum works !!

:smilebig:

#4 ·
ill have the ecu out to you by tuesday. i got your $$$ but i cant ship it tomorrow. we just got a new assembly line in at work and i will be training all the guys on it tomorrow. i know for a fact i wont be off before ups or the post office closes. ill get it out no later than tuesday.

#6 ·
:evilaugh: Nice clean rail. You can see with mine how much more mods I have done to the frame to provide more travel and reinforce the frame. And the diff in the rear end and turning brakes makes for many more hours of fab time and $$$$. I would hope my would be worth around 19k.

Today lights get installed and the fan wiring. Getting close....

Thanks for the link haven't seen that one. !!

:evilaugh:

Attachments

#7 ·
Ranman929 said:
:evilaugh: Nice clean rail. You can see with mine how much more mods I have done to the frame to provide more travel and reinforce the frame. And the diff in the rear end and turning brakes makes for many more hours of fab time and $$$$. I would hope my would be worth around 19k.

Today lights get installed and the fan wiring. Getting close....

Thanks for the link haven't seen that one. !!

:evilaugh:
Never saw a 929 motor in a rail so as soon as I saw it I thought of this post :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.