bogus numbers!!!!!! - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 09-15-2004, 9:24 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

bogus numbers!!!!!!

you guy's should check out the dragracing forum on the gixxer.com site.some will laugh,some will laugh till you cry!the thread heading is I WANT TO KNOW!this is just for some incite on what's really going down at some tracks here in south georgia.i'm really sick of hearing how fast these damn suzuki's are ,when 90% of the people who have them can't ride worth a damn anyway!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 09-16-2004, 12:30 AM

Re: bogus numbers!!!!!!

I find it funny to some degree but in all honestly when someone comes up with fantastic lines like:

"don't insult my ****ing intelagents" - demon954rr

It hardly bodes well for your chances of winning the argument... or perhaps fighting your way out of a paper bag!

Leave that type of argument for the dragstrip... that way at least the proof is on the timing board and not spewed forth within some poorly constructed sentence that can't be backed up anyways.

if you like suzukis... fine... if you like hondas... fine... but don't make a point of going somewhere obviously frequented by the other and bagging the **** out of said brand... that's why I like this board... the bagging is kept to a minimum. sort of...

just my .2c
post #3 of 7 Old 09-16-2004, 1:17 AM

The 954 definitely behind the game when it comes to the new literbikes and drag racing. That said, I ran a 10.5 bone-stock and with ONLY a -1 front sprocket and front strap, ran a 10.3 @ 137mph.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 09-16-2004, 11:18 PM Thread Starter

well,i've a few 10.25'[email protected] stock,but lowered.now,i've had the swingarm extended 4" and can't wait to get back to the track.last time i went was to an 1/8 mile track and ran a [email protected] and the clutch had to be replaced.now i'm sure 6.40's won't be a problem.as far as the new bikes are concerned the best i've seen in the 1/8 on a zx-10 has been a [email protected] and it had bolt on extentions,exhaust,slammed and geared.hopefully he was a poor rider! . i know most of you guy's don't like the thought of dragracing a honda,but someone has got to do it and i guess it'll be me.i stand behind the guy's that do drag 954's 100%!!!! i bet sonic can shut up some of those zuki riders.my mods to do list include every possible thing i can do to the 954!!! just tired of all the hype,the gixxers around here aren't that fast anyway(poser's i guess).
post #5 of 7 Old 09-17-2004, 12:03 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

That reminded me of a Leb guy I saw walkin up the street a few years back, in the nylon tracksuit and the phone at his ear, 2 sizes too small white singlet, and he's talkin at the top of his voice. Right out the front of my house he says to the person he was talkin to, in a real high pitched voice "Mate mate, shtop right there mate, alright? You are HUMILATING my intelligence". I nearly fell over laughing................and I then said that to anyone that argued with me about anything for months as a joke. haha Ah some people. Hahahaha
post #6 of 7 Old 09-17-2004, 8:33 AM

02 954

9.88 @ 139 all motor
9.27 @ 151 40 shot NOS
post #7 of 7 Old 09-17-2004, 3:17 PM Thread Starter

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT(hell yeaah)!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page