Question on Jardine exhaust - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 11-10-2004, 8:02 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 04-23-2004
Location: Barbados
Age: 44
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Question on Jardine exhaust

Hi guys this is only my second post .I would like to know about the Jardine bolt-on for the 954. How good is it?
jackhammer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 Old 11-10-2004, 8:39 AM
 
Join Date: 03-22-2004
Posts: 386
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: Question on Jardine exhaust

Mine looked good and sounded good. I have no idea about any power it made (or lost)
Mangina is offline  
post #3 of 15 Old 11-10-2004, 10:53 PM
 
Join Date: 12-02-2003
Posts: 358
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: Question on Jardine exhaust

Welcome dude.

I just installed my Jardine RT1 "Race" bolt on pipe three weeks ago. I like the mofo very much. DEEP & loud but can be kept quiet if easy on the right hand. Can't beat the price, and the company supports Honda. The sticker matches too.

Power increase ???? My ass dyno says the front in comes up in first gear easier at a lower rpm with just a slight twist of the wrist compared to stock so that equals 5 HP......yeah sure why not
Attached Thumbnails
BrakePipe 004EDIT1.JPG‎   Trackday1 006SM.JPG‎  

Last edited by Gblade; 11-10-2004 at 10:58 PM.
Gblade is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 15 Old 11-11-2004, 1:06 AM
 
Intimidator's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-19-2004
Location: CA
Posts: 712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 16
 
Re: Question on Jardine exhaust

I scored a new Jardine 1/2 system on e-bay for $170 and I love the sound. I wouldn't call it a deep tone and there is an ever so slight vibration or buzz but it sounds freakin great! I also installed the Hass eliminator for $130 which may have changed the tone a bit. My ass dyno LOVES this combo and for the $ it can't be beat. The only issue I had with it was the muffler clamp was waaay tight to fit on and the bung for the o2 sensor was welded on by a crankster but other than that I love it.
Intimidator is offline  
post #5 of 15 Old 11-11-2004, 3:34 PM
 
Join Date: 07-13-2004
Posts: 240
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: Question on Jardine exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gblade
Welcome dude.

I just installed my Jardine RT1 "Race" bolt on pipe three weeks ago. I like the mofo very much. DEEP & loud but can be kept quiet if easy on the right hand. Can't beat the price, and the company supports Honda. The sticker matches too.

Power increase ???? My ass dyno says the front in comes up in first gear easier at a lower rpm with just a slight twist of the wrist compared to stock so that equals 5 HP......yeah sure why not


Ohh, Why didnt you go carbon canister on the red/blk??!

I have sil/blk combo with Carbon sleve.. Loooooks g00d
Cornfedwhitey is offline  
post #6 of 15 Old 11-11-2004, 3:35 PM
 
Join Date: 07-13-2004
Posts: 240
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: Question on Jardine exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimidator
I scored a new Jardine 1/2 system on e-bay for $170 and I love the sound. I wouldn't call it a deep tone and there is an ever so slight vibration or buzz but it sounds freakin great! I also installed the Hass eliminator for $130 which may have changed the tone a bit. My ass dyno LOVES this combo and for the $ it can't be beat. The only issue I had with it was the muffler clamp was waaay tight to fit on and the bung for the o2 sensor was welded on by a crankster but other than that I love it.

Was it used? or was it new from a seller on Ebay? thats a good deal
Cornfedwhitey is offline  
post #7 of 15 Old 11-11-2004, 9:56 PM
 
Intimidator's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-19-2004
Location: CA
Posts: 712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 16
 
Re: Question on Jardine exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornfedwhitey
Was it used? or was it new from a seller on Ebay? thats a good deal
Brand spanking new, although it had a small scratch that wasn't really noticeable, I still have trouble finding it.
Intimidator is offline  
post #8 of 15 Old 11-11-2004, 9:58 PM
 
Intimidator's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-19-2004
Location: CA
Posts: 712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 16
 
Re: Question on Jardine exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer
Hi guys this is only my second post .I would like to know about the Jardine bolt-on for the 954. How good is it?
I wouldn't get the "race" baffle either, mine has the "street" baffle and I wouldn't want it to be any louder since I already get enough attention from the fuzz.
Intimidator is offline  
post #9 of 15 Old 11-12-2004, 12:15 AM
 
Join Date: 12-02-2003
Posts: 358
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: Question on Jardine exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornfedwhitey
Ohh, Why didnt you go carbon canister on the red/blk??!

I have sil/blk combo with Carbon sleve.. Loooooks g00d
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Oy Vey!

BTW post a pic of yours.

Last edited by Gblade; 11-12-2004 at 12:17 AM.
Gblade is offline  
post #10 of 15 Old 11-12-2004, 10:30 AM
 
Join Date: 07-13-2004
Posts: 240
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: Question on Jardine exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimidator
Brand spanking new, although it had a small scratch that wasn't really noticeable, I still have trouble finding it.


Whats the ebay's username? I wonder if they have more?
Cornfedwhitey is offline  
post #11 of 15 Old 11-12-2004, 2:09 PM
 
rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-11-2003
Location: VA
Posts: 1,250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 19
   
Re: Question on Jardine exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimidator
I scored a new Jardine 1/2 system on e-bay for $170 and I love the sound. I wouldn't call it a deep tone and there is an ever so slight vibration or buzz but it sounds freakin great! I also installed the Hass eliminator for $130 which may have changed the tone a bit. My ass dyno LOVES this combo and for the $ it can't be beat. The only issue I had with it was the muffler clamp was waaay tight to fit on and the bung for the o2 sensor was welded on by a crankster but other than that I love it.
So your the one who sniped me on that auction

I came here to chew bubble gum and to kick some ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum.
rocket is offline  
post #12 of 15 Old 11-12-2004, 8:34 PM
 
Intimidator's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-19-2004
Location: CA
Posts: 712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 16
 
Re: Question on Jardine exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornfedwhitey
Whats the ebay's username? I wonder if they have more?
Dennis Kirk Scratch and Dent store
Intimidator is offline  
post #13 of 15 Old 11-12-2004, 8:37 PM
 
Intimidator's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-19-2004
Location: CA
Posts: 712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 16
 
Re: Question on Jardine exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket
So your the one who sniped me on that auction
Are you serious, cause I did do that to get it Sorry about that if you're actually the one! Hate to rub it in but they overexxagerated the scratch on it bigtime! Damn, now I'm really wondering...was it really you?
Intimidator is offline  
post #14 of 15 Old 11-12-2004, 8:57 PM
 
Join Date: 12-02-2003
Posts: 358
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: Question on Jardine exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimidator
Are you serious, cause I did do that to get it Sorry about that if you're actually the one! Hate to rub it in but they overexxagerated the scratch on it bigtime! Damn, now I'm really wondering...was it really you?
That's fugged up, but funny. I hate Ebay.
Gblade is offline  
post #15 of 15 Old 11-15-2004, 9:22 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 04-23-2004
Location: Barbados
Age: 44
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: Question on Jardine exhaust

Thanks for the input guys
jackhammer is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
954 to 929 exhaust swap question Uncle Jesse Honda FireBlade 11 05-19-2010 7:53 PM
954 Exhaust Question? Hellfire666 Honda FireBlade 6 06-03-2004 5:16 PM
Erion Exhaust Leak Question Athens954 Honda FireBlade 6 05-27-2004 11:08 AM
Install Question Erion Full Exhaust Athens954 Honda FireBlade 1 05-14-2004 10:40 AM
Question about Exhaust Clamp ronniej Honda FireBlade 3 01-23-2004 12:36 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome