my bike seems to be wobbling or nervous in the corners.. i'm not even going really low in the corners..
some problem that i can think of..
1. the rear wheel bearing is gone (but i just change mine, unless its not
2. the wheels not properly balance.
3. my front wheel bearing gone (took out my brake pads and spin it.. seems
ok and not shaking)
4. alignment problem (i didn't even drop my bike before).
5. clamp is slant to one side when going straight.. but it hasn't been e
problem till recently.. so i don't think it's related..
so any idea whats happen??
anyway.. can someone teach me how to align my front.. after changing my cone bearing, the clamp on top seems like slant to right side(right side nearer to the tank) when going straight.. didn't drop before so i don't think anything thats bend.. i tried lossening all the bolts and compress e front (tought in the magazines) but it doesn't works..