where can i get this? - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 02-06-2006, 5:00 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 16

where can i get this?

i'm looking for a PowerPak for a 900RR '94 model, have seen many people using it, so far seen Vance & Hines and HRC that produces it. but all my online searches/e-mails to V&H did not generate any results/replies.
can anybody help? will appreciate it alot if anybody here can help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 02-06-2006, 1:44 PM

Reputation Power: 0

Re: where can i get this?

This guy may still have one for sale. http://www.nesba.com/TrackTalk/bb/Fo...ML/001146.html
If nothing else it may be worth checking into.

Before you go and buy one though I would read what a few guys on DragBike.com have said. I thought about one, but I keep hearing bad reviews about them. http://www.dragbike.com/forum/forum_...p?TID=588&PN=1

I'll keep looking however if you still want to try it out.
post #3 of 5 Old 02-06-2006, 5:56 PM
Supporting Member

Reputation Power: 18

I think I have a friend that has one sitting on his shelf... I don't think he would want a whole lot for it. If interested, PM me and I can check into it for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 02-07-2006, 6:27 AM Thread Starter

Reputation Power: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom900
This guy may still have one for sale. http://www.nesba.com/TrackTalk/bb/Fo...ML/001146.html
If nothing else it may be worth checking into.

Before you go and buy one though I would read what a few guys on DragBike.com have said. I thought about one, but I keep hearing bad reviews about them. http://www.dragbike.com/forum/forum_...p?TID=588&PN=1

I'll keep looking however if you still want to try it out.
the link at nesba was posted quite some time ago, (2002) doubt it may have been disposed off by now after 4 years...

anyway thanks a lot for providing the links, i'm still interested in getting it. if u have any new info it'd be great to post it here.

besides, how does the PowerPak function? is it a plug-n-play toy or does the thing need any tweaking/setting to make it run?
post #5 of 5 Old 02-08-2006, 9:38 AM
Supporting Member

Reputation Power: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by moron900
the link at nesba was posted quite some time ago, (2002) doubt it may have been disposed off by now after 4 years...

anyway thanks a lot for providing the links, i'm still interested in getting it. if u have any new info it'd be great to post it here.

besides, how does the PowerPak function? is it a plug-n-play toy or does the thing need any tweaking/setting to make it run?
After talking with my friend, I think if does require some setting up. I know he mentioned something about adjusting the timing with the unit.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page