front axle...what will fit? - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 04-30-2006, 4:42 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

front axle...what will fit?

Hey guys, still working on getting my 95 Blade back together. I bought a wrecked one a couple weeks back. I got the new forks last weekend, went to put them on, and noticed the triple tree was slightly bent, so i pulled that all off and have a new one on the way, should be here wednesday. Anyways, i was cleaning up around the bike, picking up tools and placing parts out of the way, when i grabbed the front axle. Something caught my eye and i looked closer....IT'S FREAKIN BENT.

So...i need a new one. I found a couple 929 and 954 axles on ebay, will they work? How about off of a F3 or F4? Anybody happen to have one laying around they want to get rid of? Thanks guys, you're life savers.

Jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-01-2006, 2:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Re: front axle...what will fit?

F3 may fit, a lot of 900rr guys bolted on 17" F3 rims onto their bikes. But I wouldn't bet the farm that the F3 axle works. Check http://www.mrcycles.com/ to see if the part numbers are the same.

The 929/954 axle is way too big.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page