CBR 954 FI Code 32 HELP - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 04-14-2007, 2:16 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 13

CBR 954 FI Code 32 HELP

Hey Guys,

I wonder if someone might be able to help me out. I was riding my bike last night, and the FI light came on. I counted the blinks and it was a code 32. This morning I tried to turn on the bike, and it won't start. WHen I put in the key, and turn it to on, usually the front light and all the lights in the gauge would turn on before I would actually start it. Now, the only lights that come on are the directional lights on the cluster gauge.

Please Help............
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-14-2007, 4:28 PM

Reputation Power: 17

Re: CBR 954 FI Code 32 HELP

and i dont believe that there is a code 32, but i am not completely sure anymore. Do a search just in case i am wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicedreams2000 View Post
Hey Guys,

I wonder if someone might be able to help me out. I was riding my bike last night, and the FI light came on. I counted the blinks and it was a code 32. This morning I tried to turn on the bike, and it won't start. WHen I put in the key, and turn it to on, usually the front light and all the lights in the gauge would turn on before I would actually start it. Now, the only lights that come on are the directional lights on the cluster gauge.

Please Help............
post #3 of 6 Old 04-14-2007, 5:45 PM Thread Starter

Reputation Power: 13

I tried to turn in on again, and it wouldn't turn on again, instead it was making a clicking sound.

I might have been wrong about the code, but since it won't turn on anymore, I can't check anymore...

Thanks again in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 04-15-2007, 5:11 AM

Reputation Power: 0

33, 34, 35 would be the only fault codes that begin with 3, but all of those still show engine operating normally. My guess would be since the engine doesnt start "now". Its possible u could have been wrong on ur code. If it just clicks, i would check the connections on the battery. If that doesnt work....then try push starting it. IF it cranks, then ur starter could be giving u problems....=-)
post #5 of 6 Old 04-15-2007, 8:06 AM

Reputation Power: 18

Send a message via Yahoo to sscottab

welcome to the org.
if the light came on while you where riding and after you turned it off it will not start now you may want to look at the battery or charge the battery and then try again because you may have lost the rectorfier or stator, when that happens the bike no longer has the ability to charge and will run on battery only and when the battery gets low it will cause all kinds of problems and can acully set false codes because not enough power to run correctly.
this will also cause the clicking when trying to start because not enough cca to turn the starter and engine over.

when you are on a honda you are on the best
2002 CBR954RR
scott
www.itriderz.com
post #6 of 6 Old 04-15-2007, 10:27 AM
Administrator

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 47

Are you getting any power? If so, you need to jump the service connector under the seat to reread what code(s) you're getting.

"It is better to post and risk reposting than to have never posted at all."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page