Sure...following these instructions should get you a fully operational 929 map in a USB for a 954:
The cut and paste thing is a piece of cake. Just open the zero map for the 954 (or any map for the 954 for that mater) then open the map for the 929 that you want, then :
1. in the 929 map : using the mouse hi-light the contents of the cells in the map (you know - left click and hold then drag the pointer over all the cells just like in excel).
2. with all the cells/values selected press cntl-C (the cntl button and the C button together).
3. now go back to the 954 map you opened first, hi-light all the cells (same as step 1 above) then click cntl-V (the cntl button and the V button together) to dump the contents from the 929 map into this 954 target map.
4. check that the 954 map doesn't have any "left over" values down the bottom - sometimes some of the maps can have values specified up to 1000 RPM higher than the 929 maps - not that you'd ever use them without modification because they're way up around the 13,000 RPM level !. If there's anything specified in cells that the 929 map didn't have just replace them using 0 (zero) values.
5. Save your new 929 (954) map as some clever name so you don't forget which one it is, then cancel out of the original 954 zero map without saving to keep it clean for the next time you want to use it.
6. Upload you new 929 (954) map to the PC3
as per usual...
Let me know if you have any trouble.