Re: Do I? Or don't I?
your almost there my friend! *Don't give up man! *1000RR is the choice I made for you, but I only made that choice because R1 was not on the list. *Yeah, I said it, R1, and I would be owning one next year if it was not for the RC. *
IMHO, I would wait for some stats...see who has the BANG, and go with that ride. *If you out for the HP world, it will be easy to see who has the numbers...if your going for feels, and finish...it might take more research.
if your not worried about stats...and you don't want to wait, get a used 954, trade in later for the new 1000RR, R1, GSXR, ZX10, whatever!
Team Honda - well sorta...