Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Full Hindle system

4K views 41 replies 22 participants last post by  ReaperAZ 
#1 ·
Does a full Hindle system give ample clearance to change oil filters?
Those of you who have had one installed for a while, how well does the system hold up over time?
Thanks.

#27 ·
Voodoo954 : Well, this whole thing has taken on a life of its own.
Its cool. The lesson is to 'use the site', and I'm fine with it.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, can someone tell me whether to buy the Akro, Hindle, or Arata pipe?
Which one is better and should I chrome dip my entire bike?
Thanks, you bunch of A-holes..........
I think you've figured out exactly how the site works now. Perfect reply.

#29 ·

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, can someone tell me whether to buy the Akro, Hindle, or Arata pipe?
What can I say? Consider yourself indoctrinated. At least you seem to possess the sense of humor necessary here.

#30 ·
erionone : Quote (Mattress @ Oct. 16 2003, 9:50pm)I gotta say this is a pretty funny thread
You think so?
It seems like Bullshit to me, every time someone new comes on and asks a question he gets railed by the older members for not knowing or not using the search engine that brings up pages and pages of useless threads that more than half don't even have the search word in. If you have 1000's of post you must like seeing  yourself in print so repeat, repost or give constructive help. The smart ass comments lend yourself to a title of TROLL.

It's usually the same bunch
So, what exactly are you trying to say?

#31 ·
erionone : Quote (Mattress @ Oct. 16 2003, 9:50pm)I gotta say this is a pretty funny thread
You think so?
It seems like Bullshit to me, every time someone new comes on and asks a question he gets railed by the older members for not knowing or not using the search engine that brings up pages and pages of useless threads that more than half don't even have the search word in. If you have 1000's of post you must like seeing  yourself in print so repeat, repost or give constructive help. The smart ass comments lend yourself to a title of TROLL.

Yup even the Admin. too so Rude. cause some people think they all that.

#32 ·
jimmii : Quote (erionone @ Oct. 16 2003, 11:37pm)Quote (Mattress @ Oct. 16 2003, 9:50pm)I gotta say this is a pretty funny thread
You think so?

Yup   even the Admin. too so Rude. cause some people think they all that.
I just checked and the admin didn't even post in this entire thread. What are you talking about?

btw, it just about takes 3D glasses to read your post with the yellow text on gray background . . .

#34 ·
abtech : Quote (jimmii @ Oct. 24 2003, 9:21pm)Quote (erionone @ Oct. 16 2003, 11:37pm)Quote (Mattress @ Oct. 16 2003, 9:50pm)I gotta say this is a pretty funny thread
You think so?

Yup   even the Admin. too so Rude. cause some people think they all that.
I just checked and the admin didn't even post in this entire thread.  What are you talking about?

btw, it just about takes 3D glasses to read your post with the yellow text on gray background . . .
i tell u what, you just ask what you want and i will answer it 100 times if need be ... it only takes a second

i dont use the search either, never have and never will unless i saw something one time and im trying to find it again .... but as for new questions (new to the person asking) to heck with that search

#36 ·

It's 'cock holes' get it right

Z...

#37 ·
abtech : So fullforce, exactly which pipe is the best?  I would like some documented information if possible and while you're at it, maybe you can tell me why someone said I wasted my money on a new K&N filter.
well this will be an opinion of course, but based on what this board and a few others have come up with:

The hindle is by far the best bang for the buck. I have seen a dyno graph from DK comparing the Hindle, Arata, and Serpent and they all were 1 hp apart from each other with the Hindle at the bottom, the Serpent 1hp higher, and the Arata yet 1hp higher than the Serpent. I have also seen a dyno chart on this forum as well as esportbike that had a 954 with Serpent that made 150hp with PC3,the highest I have seen with just exhaust mods. Which pipe is best? Best quality welds? Best power? Best looking? Best sound? I guess you have to take into account all the info you can find on pipes and make an informed decision.

Now, as for why someone told you that you wasted your money on a new K&N filter? Beats me unless they heard that they mad no more or less power than stock and they were just passing the news on to you as if it were fact. You know there is alot of that sorta thing that goes on when someone has a keyboard in their hands. Truth be known I may be guilty of it from time to time. You know what I mean? Like trying to show your knowledge to the lesser of knowledge for the 'wow your smart' effect?

Listen blade Bros. I am a passivist. I dont like confrontation and tension because there is no way to read what someone is feeling when they are posting a message without being able to see or hear them.

I really like this forum but its not a branch of government or anything. Im happy with just having fun and informing each other. You now, there is power in numbers. Can you imagine the knowlege that is registered to this site? One person has done a sprocket change, one a cam change, one a fork change, one a swingarm change, many an exhaust upgrade, one has fixed a water temp. sensor, and Im sure many have rebuilt their bike from the ground up. Put all of this together and the power that you can put into a person's hands that without this forum would have never had is imeasurable. Lets keep it that way

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.