ConqSoft : Does painting the 600RR Yamaha Blue make it a perfect bike like the R1?
For a brief moment, I actually contemplated responding to this idiotic and obviously sarcastic comment. In that brief moment, canidates for retorts flashed through my mind...replies such as:
1. No, dork - color makes no difference, like clothes don't make the man.
2. What makes you think the R1 is a perfect bike? I don't think it's perfect (although to me, it's a hella lot better looking)
3. Who said the color was 'Yamaha Blue'?
4. Don't you have something better to do?
5. That's a 1000RR not a 600RR, genius!
But then I thought it might be better to just let the stupidity of your post speak for itself.
As far as 'gay purple', I could probably do any shade of blue Photoshop allows. That particular one looked good to me, but you're right, it might be a little TOO close to purple. (P.S. My wife's '03 Mustang GT is very close to that color...'Sonic Blue')
How about a yellow one? Or orange?