First track day - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 10-29-2003, 10:12 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Re: First track day

I am planning my first track day at Jennings on Nov 8th and I was hoping I could throw out some questions and maybe people that have been there could help me out? What are the camp areas like , I was planning on camping? I am about 4 hours away, Should I get there late friday night and stay somewhere close and get an early start or should I just leave from my house very very early on saturday morning and get there around 10?. I will have to go through the novice routine and that will take some time. Here is the big Question,,, is one day of riding enough, or should I plan to stay for sunday as well? Any other advice would be welcome, thia is my first track day. About 10 - 15 people I ride with are going that weekend and this should be allot of fun, I am busting at the seams with excitment...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-29-2003, 10:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Re: First track day

I'm still a novice at this, but I'll bet you will want to stay a 2nd day, so plan for it. The only other thing that comes to mind is don't get into a d!ck measuring match with all those freinds. Go at your own pace and don't get in over your head or you could wind up on it. (I already did)
Bill

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page