cant figure out how to delete now lol - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 08-10-2008, 9:40 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

cant figure out how to delete now lol

Help how do u delete this thread?

Last edited by CBR_929_kid; 08-10-2008 at 9:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-10-2008, 9:50 PM
Administrator

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 47

Re: Motorcycle stunt questions

Site Rule No. 8 - We have no tolerance for street stunters, street racers, or anyone else who gives motorcyclists a bad image. There are proper places for that type of thing, and a public street isn't one of them. Posting material which could reasonably be construed as celebrating or defending these types of activities will cause you to be flamed, and will probably cause you to be banned. Further, even if done in a controlled environment, FireBlades.org is not the place to discuss stunting tips, tricks, or techniques. There are plenty of other sites that cater to stunting, so please take those types of discussions elsewhere.

"It is better to post and risk reposting than to have never posted at all."

post #3 of 5 Old 08-10-2008, 9:55 PM
Global Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 229

Re: cant figure out how to delete now lol

First, Fireblades.org have a thing about stunting for some reason...
Second, can you already do wheelies _safely_ in first gear or on other bikes, and can you you go up the gearbox while on one wheel?
Third, yes the stock 929 will wheelie second without the clutch even without bouncing the front suspension with the throttle as you've been doing in first - although in first you only need to crack the throttle open for it to come up.
I do wheelies all the time and it can certainly kill you. From my own personal experience though I've known _nobody_ that's been seriously hurt doing wheelies. I have known way too many though that have been killed, crippled or done the same to some innocent person simply by riding like a moron and using excessive speed where it's clearly not safe - but that seems to be tolerated on Fireblades.org just fine :-)

"I won't forget that ride for a while. Maybe you're right. Living fast might be worth the final crash. Maybe that's the secret you fliers know." - Flight of the Intruder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 08-10-2008, 9:56 PM
Global Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 229

Damn, Red - you got yours in before I'd finished mine :-)

"I won't forget that ride for a while. Maybe you're right. Living fast might be worth the final crash. Maybe that's the secret you fliers know." - Flight of the Intruder
post #5 of 5 Old 08-10-2008, 10:15 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

thanks blade... i found a diffrent site for discussing stuff like that and i fullly respect fireblades rules and thanks again
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page