Which exhaust ? - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 08-17-2008, 4:19 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Which exhaust ?

Hello I just bought a 2002 cbr 954 and I just found this forum. I have a couple questions about the 954 RR. My bike has the OEM exhaust (not on the bike) and a Jardine RT one stainless system (on the bike ). I dont care for the look of the Jardine can , Its too long and I don't care for the end cap either. My question is what exhaust is shorter and has a different looking end cap ? Should I just bolt the stock system back on and buy a slip on, and if so what is recomended ? Also The bike has a power commander on it but no manual or cables ,so I dont know how to adjust it or tune it . Where can I find out info on the power commander ?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-17-2008, 4:28 PM

Reputation Power: 17

Re: Which exhaust ?

, here you go for the power commander, http://www.powercommander.com/powerc...user_guide.pdf , Id leave the jardine on, maybe cut it down if you want. Or find another pipe to fit on the mids. No need to go back to the stock system. Kinda backwards.
post #3 of 3 Old 08-17-2008, 7:51 PM Thread Starter

Reputation Power: 0

Re: Which exhaust ?

Thanks for the info on the power commander, as for the Jardine does any know what oter can might fit on thr mid pipe , such as a Two Brothers or a Micron or something else ? The Jardine can is huge at 23" long total from the end cap to the slip one piece as the stocker is 22" from the bolt on piece to the end cap. Would cutting it down ruin it ? The Jardine mid pipe is 2 1/4 OD.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page