900rr speedo question, and pics of my new bike - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 08-20-2008, 12:35 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 12

900rr speedo question, and pics of my new bike

Just picked up the bike today, anyway one thing I noticed is that my speedo is way way off. There is no way in hell I was keeping up with traffic (55mph zone) at 120mph. Anything obvious to check for a reason as to why its off like that.

So i sold my bike today, got picture of me on my new bike, my brother on his new bike and the bikes together.I had to lecture him on his riding though, hes used to his kz440 which has the kickstands that pop up if you look at it wrong. Anyway he revved the sh!t out of it because he couldnt figure out why it wouldnt move, kickstand kept shutting it down, plus his 440's clutch was going and he got used to riding the clutch for a while. Anyway the goods...

The 2 together

My ninja with its new owner

and me on my new big boy bike

Oh yeh here is my happy happy joy joy while I get on the bike pose

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-20-2008, 12:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 17

Re: 900rr speedo question, and pics of my new bike

How many teeth on the sprockets. First thing i would check. I would think big sprocket on the back.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page