Decent Price? - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 10-05-2008, 10:09 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Decent Price?

First poster here!

Now, I'm buying a '93 CBR900RR with 20,XXX miles. Its ported and polished, and runs great, never been layed down... Im buying it from a friend for $2500. Is this too much, or am i getting a good deal here?

And although I'm sure you will all flame this- but ill put it out there anyways. This is my first bike, and I'm 16. I get my license in March. Living in Michigan, i just have to take a course, and then go the rest of the route that a 18+yr old would take.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-05-2008, 10:16 PM

Reputation Power: 15

Re: Decent Price?

you should buy the bike and wait till your a little older since you have a license you should go to like a big empty parking lot and practices and get a goods feel for the bike for like a couple of weeks or months then go to the street when you think your ready and drive street for like 1 to 2 months before you think of going to to the freeway and you should be good but that's what i think but you should get more advice from older people because im like 17 going to 18
post #3 of 3 Old 10-05-2008, 10:24 PM Thread Starter

Reputation Power: 0

Re: Decent Price?

Well, ill probably be riding with my friend i'm getting it from, and I love just cruising around. Ive spent a LOT money just driving around in a car- i go everywhere, so i feel a bike is a good investment- i also grew up with my dad riding me around on his. But, i will do a lot of riding on back roads, and i would like to find a parking lot and get permission to ride on it so i can practice whatever.
I'm sure i could say I'm never going to 'stunt' in anyway, but we all know that would be a lie, and besides, I'm a 16 year old male. So a parking lot would be great for that.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page