Muhaha International show tommorow!! seattle! - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 12-05-2003, 11:34 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Muhaha International show tommorow!! seattle!

yeah so should I post some pics here?? Im gonna be that Inter bike show at seattle, I know everyone has poster already but is there anyone from seattle going? should I brave the rain to ride my bike? or should I just drive?? ehehehe I dont know ok well good night!

Mark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 12-06-2003, 1:35 AM

Re: Muhaha International show tommorow!! seattle!

The wife and I are taking the cage in from Braindead Island. We'll be at the Honda booth at noon and near the beer garden at 2:00pm.

I'll be easy to spot. I'm the dude that will be on the floor laughing at Honda for not putting the 1k on the floor for us to check out!!!!!

This is me from last year..

post #3 of 7 Old 12-06-2003, 12:05 PM

This year we expect to see a photo of you dragging your knee on the new Fireblade while it's rotating on the platform, Holeshot! Have fun at the show.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 12-06-2003, 12:07 PM

I'm going to have to pick my battles. I either hop on the blade or fornicate with the new Mille Factory as I don't think they'll let me stay at the show after either stunt... :/

BTW, it was nice meeting you guys at Goodwood. Really, it was the most interesting conversation I'd had the entire trip!
post #5 of 7 Old 12-06-2003, 11:47 PM Thread Starter

hey holeshot,

went today and checked out the bikes, I took the fireblade out of its beuty sleep and rode it there, did you notice a crap load of Kawaks? I did at the parking lot, I was staring so hard made me lose my concentration and almost slipped!!!:eek2:

anyways I tried to climb on the bike but my not so crazy friend pulled me off! I dont think the 11 bucks was worth it!!!
post #6 of 7 Old 12-07-2003, 2:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Holeshot
I'm going to have to pick my battles. I either hop on the blade or fornicate with the new Mille Factory as I don't think they'll let me stay at the show after either stunt... :/

BTW, it was nice meeting you guys at Goodwood. Really, it was the most interesting conversation I'd had the entire trip!
The pleasure was ours - it was great to meet you. Glad you made it over to Boise. Next time bring the bike and we'll really have some fun!
post #7 of 7 Old 12-07-2003, 10:54 AM

MC show.. eh....

Sounds like a plan re: bringing the bike on the next trip - after the I-90 passes thaw out a bit though

Man.. Honda really laid a turd on the MC show. Not only was the 1k on the rotater but both RC's were up there too.

I did have an interesting conversation with one of the reps. I guess in 1998 there was some federal law passed that banned race-rep paintschemes on US bikes. The basic deal was the desire to band the Smoking Joe's repliracers because tobacco is baaaaad.

I've not researched it and I don't know if he's got his head up his arse but that might explain why other countries can get certain repliracer graphics and we don't (or why Ducati only sold the FILA 999's over the internet??). Plus didn't I read that the RC51 replicracer for 2004 comes with a decal *kit*? Hm.. so that's how they get around that law.

So basically.. they had to put the RC on the stand because it's not sold like that in the US? Plus I heard the CBR1k at the show was a non-functional prototype bike.

Sheesh.. how totally dissappointing. All the manufactures were making excuses about bikes not making the trucks and the selection of cruisers seemed overwhelming.

Yeah.. if my wife had not picked out her own bike (really one of the driving reasons for going) it would have been a *not-recommened* by me.

I did see some VERY skantly clad ladies, far more than last year.

But having the wife find the F4i the best fitting of the bikes for her (GSX-R600 the next best) and see her excitement about learning to ride this summer made it all worth it for me.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page