Need help addressing some 954rr issues...
Hey guys I'm new to this forum! I been doing some searches trying to figure out a solution to my problem. Anyways on a 2003 954RR 8,500 miles. Micron slip on, K&N. I just had it serviced, and they said the valves were within spec. Always used Honda HP4S oil in her.
- Slight knocking/chattering noise at idle or low rpm's
- Cold start in the morning, fires up and then will stall. Start it again, it will races to 2,000 rpm and warms up fine.
- Been noticing it's not as smooth off idle anymore as it used too, power comes on strong around 3000.
- Idles between 1,000-1,500 when warm.
- Strong exhaust smell, tip of the pipe is sooty.
- Faulty FPR
- Faulty Cold Start Solenoid
Anyone have similar problems? I'm going to take the tank off soon, and I have a new set of plugs. Trying to get all my ducks in line before I do that. Thanks in advance!