BT-002RS - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 06-04-2009, 3:43 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18

BT-002RS

Well I just switched from the Pirelli DC III's to the BT002 RS (wanted the BT003 RS, but no avail till mid July) to try & save a few bucks and get some better longevity. I immediately could feel a much heavier turn in difference to the point i almost had to muscle it over, however once you were at lean they definitely stayed planted and held the line great.. I really didnt want to switch since I have absolutely no complaints in performance with the Pirelli's but i was only getting 1200 miles outta the rear DC III and at $345 a set shipped for the Pirelli's in 190/55 that was just not economical compared to $259 shipped for the BT002 in 190/55 which should last longer and give me similar performance.. I really wish Pirelli would put a harder compound center or go to a 3 compound rear like the bt-16's design to extend the longevity in the center..

03' Blk/Tit CBR 954rr, Erion full system, PCIIIr, Scott's Damper, Vortex Frame Sliders, Galfer SS Lines, Rear Seat Cowl, flapper pinned.

Last edited by vertical954rr; 06-04-2009 at 3:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-04-2009, 10:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 12

Re: BT-002RS

i just use them at track (the oo2Rs's) and they're awesome. i think they stick better than the corsa3's. last about the same too. i've went thru a few sets since last year.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page