Re: what sliders to get for 08'cbr 1000
1) Remove engine mount bolt.
2) Screw in supplied threaded spike.
3) Replace fairing.
4) Softly press the fairing into the spike to create dimple.
5) Take a punch and punch the dimple in the center.
6) Drill a small pilot hole.
7) Drill with hole saw.
Its really so simple that once you get it done the first time you wont understand why this threaded spike thingy isnt shipped with every brand's sliders.
I wish someone in the San Diego area would buy these and bring them to my house so i can tae pics of the whole process and make a good DIY guide...thats an offer!