1993 pink/white model- no record? - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 Old 10-17-2009, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

1993 pink/white model- no record?

H i'm always on the lookout for new fairings for my blade tail pieces and lower right! However theres very little if ANY record of the pink/white/purple sc28 model from 1993!? All the standard honda history websites only have the white/red/orange bike for 92-95? Case in point= Honda Fireblade - Alle Fireblade Modelle von 1992 bis heute auf einen Blick
Was this bike just made in europe? Any help appreciated
Heres the bike half way thru restoration!

Last edited by rccaulfield; 12-13-2009 at 1:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 10-17-2009, 1:24 PM
Global Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 229

Re: 1993 pink/white model- no record?

Not an unusual colour scheme down here. Maybe setup an Ebay watch to email you whenever fairing parts are listed here.

Honda CBR900 CBR 900 RR Fairing - eBay Suzuki, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 26-Oct-09 11:40:43 AEDST)

"I won't forget that ride for a while. Maybe you're right. Living fast might be worth the final crash. Maybe that's the secret you fliers know." - Flight of the Intruder
post #3 of 14 Old 10-17-2009, 5:29 PM Thread Starter

Again thats not my colours! Also im after oem honda! Thanks anyway! Had a good look on ebay.au on theres nothing on old blades there?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 Old 10-17-2009, 5:32 PM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rccaulfield View Post
Again thats not my colours!
Looks the same as what you posted.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF4112.JPG‎  
Attached Images

"I won't forget that ride for a while. Maybe you're right. Living fast might be worth the final crash. Maybe that's the secret you fliers know." - Flight of the Intruder
post #5 of 14 Old 10-17-2009, 5:33 PM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Again thats not my colours! Also im after oem honda! Thanks anyway! Had a good look on ebay.au on theres nothing on old blades there?
I guessed you were looking for OEM panels, I merely posted that to show you that it's not an uncommon colour scheme down here.

post #6 of 14 Old 10-18-2009, 4:26 PM Thread Starter

No i said in the title white and pink that turns into purple toward the rear the bike your posting is white/red that turns into orange towards the rear, Thanks anyway!
post #7 of 14 Old 10-18-2009, 8:20 PM
Global Moderator

Quote:
No i said in the title white and pink that turns into purple toward the rear the bike your posting is white/red that turns into orange towards the rear, Thanks anyway!
The pic I posted is purple toward the tail.
I don't think I've ever seen one orange toward the tail.

post #8 of 14 Old 10-20-2009, 6:06 AM Thread Starter

I dont know what more to say to you- Heres the picture you posted it CLEARLY shows the shift from RED to ORANGE(1992 model). Beside it is the bike im restoring its PINK and goes to PURPLE at the rear(1993). Click on the pictures to enlargen them!

Last edited by rccaulfield; 12-13-2009 at 1:06 PM.
post #9 of 14 Old 10-20-2009, 6:51 AM
Global Moderator

Quote:
I dont know what more to say to you- Heres the picture you posted it CLEARLY shows the shift from RED to ORANGE(1992 model). Beside it is the bike im restoring its PINK and goes to PURPLE at the rear(1993). Click on the pictures to enlargen them!
That picture does show red to orange but it is _not_ the picture I posted.
Maybe it's just my eyes (because the pic I posted is so tiny) but I don't see any orange in the tail.
I think I have seen that second scheme here though.

post #10 of 14 Old 10-20-2009, 2:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeracer View Post
That picture does show red to orange but it is _not_ the picture I posted.
Maybe it's just my eyes (because the pic I posted is so tiny) but I don't see any orange in the tail.
I think I have seen that second scheme here though.
It is the picture you posted enlargened mate- see the way the yellow/orange on the tail disappears in your pic- if this was purple it wudnt disappear into a white backround anyway as i say forget it!
post #11 of 14 Old 10-20-2009, 3:13 PM
Global Moderator

Quote:
It is the picture you posted enlargened mate- see the way the yellow/orange on the tail disappears in your pic- if this was purple it wudnt disappear into a white backround anyway as i say forget it!
I agree that we can forget about it but stop telling me that is the same picture, it is not. It may well be a photo of exactly the same bike and even from the same photo shoot but it is obviously not the same picture.

post #12 of 14 Old 10-20-2009, 7:36 PM

Reputation Power: 14

Different pictures. In Bladeracer's pic the bike does not have the small side markers under the tail section of the bike, and the rear wheel is in a different position.
post #13 of 14 Old 10-21-2009, 5:12 PM Thread Starter

Ok i'll rephrase- Here is a picture of the bike you posted its not the same pic but the its the exact same colours of the picture you posted(i.e. the WRONG yes WRONG colours -ORANGE/YELLOW/RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
I mean what the fook does it matter if the rear wheel is this way that way, i'm askin a question about the pink/ purple colour scheme and all i get is this crap? Get your eyes tested for **** sake- last time i read this feckin thread cos not one reply has been in anyway useful or accurate as i said earlier thanks for trying to help, but seen as your intent on ignoring my politeness in each post= thanks for fukin nothin!

Last edited by rccaulfield; 10-21-2009 at 5:19 PM.
post #14 of 14 Old 10-21-2009, 11:29 PM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Ok i'll rephrase- Here is a picture of the bike you posted its not the same pic but the its the exact same colours of the picture you posted(i.e. the WRONG yes WRONG colours -ORANGE/YELLOW/RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
I mean what the fook does it matter if the rear wheel is this way that way, i'm askin a question about the pink/ purple colour scheme and all i get is this crap? Get your eyes tested for **** sake- last time i read this feckin thread cos not one reply has been in anyway useful or accurate as i said earlier thanks for trying to help, but seen as your intent on ignoring my politeness in each post= thanks for fukin nothin!
You are the only one in this thread that forgot politeness...
With your attitude I shall have to make a note to myself not to bother even reading anything you post let alone help you with anything.
I agree with you, what the fook does it matter what colour your bike is.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page