929 won't start..
Long story short..
- Gas was almost completely drained for moving company to transport bike
- When i got it off the truck it started up first go
- it was on a steep incline i put in gear and tried to drive it up into the garage it stalled out. so I assumed it was out of gas.
- wouldn't start up
- few days later i got gas
filled it up and tried to start, cranks but won't start, few pops like it's trying though
- charged my battery up over night
- turned key on and off a bunch of times to get the fuel pump to pump some fuel
- still won't start
any suggestions, sorry if I'm missing info
i haven't tried bump starting it yet cuz i live at the top of hill and afraid i might have to push it back up if it doesn't start