my venerable commuter. It regularly does 12k miles annually in all conditions so it's looking well used. I wanted slight cosmetic mods without making it too obscene. A lot of the mods have been done purely because they were cheaper than buying OEM.
1) Micron Race Exhaust (I've now swapped it over for a Ti Remus Revolution) with PCIII
. Micron started to blow near the flange where the rubber gasket had failed due to vibrating.
2) 4300K H7 Slimline HID
3) LED indis all around - Mirrors have been upgraded to ones with LED indicators - ebay from Taiwan
4) Galfer Wavy front discs (OEM ones warped after extensive winter abuse)
5) Suspension reworked - Linear front springs and refurbished rear - Done at HM Racing in Orpington
6) HEL Front Braided lines
7) R&G Crash bungs - Originally had some Motrax DHMs on them until a neighbour reversed into my bike and knocked the spool off when the bike landed on her car!
8) Rear seat cowl and hugger
9) Fake Pazzo levers - wanted to get more feel from the clutch lever because I couldn't find a right span setting to make it easy for me when I'm commuting in London
10) Baglux tank cover - because there's a nasty dent in the tank from when the bike fell off the stand in the wind.
11) MotoGrafix front numberboard. There were so many stone chips after all these years of daily use.