Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

I give my bikes Japanese names.

814 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bv9900 
#1 ·
Whatup, I've already been hangin around the FireBlade section workin out what seems to be a clogged fuel pump and thought I'd do an introduction here. Love this forum, people are actually on it. Looking at you, Ian and Racer.

I wrecked an SV650 running and broke/fractured my back in July. Got a near-litre 1994 CBR900rr before August was over and I'm back on; photo proof attached and on my instagram lol. I don't run anymore. (Gear is too expensive for that) Yellow bike was Hiyaku, this one is Yoteino. Flying Leap and Predestined.

Er, used to work at a world-renown Datsun shop. If you look around hard enough, you can find which one but I don't particularly care to confirm. Joined Air Force about two weeks ago and waiting for BMT (Spec Ops or Air Maintenance, still deciding haha).

Questions may or may not be answered, I'll give my two cents on here but they may be rubles at some points. Love y'all, have an edit of my bike

Edit: The Ian in the video creds is different from our boy Ian

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.