Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Hello from Norway

629 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  IanDoohan 
#1 ·
I have been trough loots of bikes for sale but i think i always fall back to CBR 900 rr so now is the time for buying one :hyper:
The 2000 modell with injection and usd front forks appeal to me and I wounder if i want to put on a VFR single sided swing what modell is goint to fit :loony:
Thankful for answers so I can get to ride a real bike as now I are a XR 600r (loots done to the bike tho) rider not bad but sometimes it is healthy to get out of the bush and on the roads :grin

Regards G

#7 ·
Hello and thanks for warm welcome
This bike are still moore then moast people need so for me it is amazing to get a bike like this for this kind of price
And in Norway it is loots of strange people with crazy ideas and I guess i am one of them since i want to mess/destroy a beautiful bike like this :laugh
My excuse is that I have a plan and future will show if it is a good one or not :nerd

#6 ·
Ja er mye fine veier i svingete/kupert landskap her gitt og fartkameraene er jo ikke noe og bry seg om med MC men tråkigt når man kjører bil...jeg vet for har hatt førerkort 4 ganger....
Blir nok en (929) 2000 modell pga tullregler til norge, mange andre jeg kunne tenkt meg men er liksom den man kan kjøpe om man har barn som skal ha sitt og ikke har ubegrenset med penger ;)
Har kollat på Fazer også og den er pyttelitt litt billigere... nogenlunde samme utsende men sånnt Yamaha greier det får man vel ikke prate om på dette forumet hehe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.