Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

New guy from Ohio

4K views 37 replies 18 participants last post by  jc1litr 
#1 · (Edited)
Another new guy, from the Akron area. Any members from around my area?
1994 900RR:devil: Last Years photo

Attachments

See less See more
#17 ·
I don't know the full history but Barberton is known for it's amazing chicken houses. There are 2-3 major restaraunts (Belgrades, Hopocan Gardens, and Milichs are all that I'm familiar with) which serve huge piles of fried chicken. I believe some of the allure is that they still cook with Lard. Definitely worth a trip from Cleveland.

#18 ·
Hey Z, Barberton is right by Zoar. On our last trip, we found out that the Zoar tavern where we ususally stop is up for auction and closed. I was heart broken. The place we stopped in Barberton wasn't nearly as good, and if I'd have know about the chicken places we surly would have stopped. Maybe I can get Jim to plan a trip in Oct. It's usually cold, but I could wear my cow suit anyway. This time leave the wife, and the old man's pig (Goldwing) and take the baby Gix.

HD

#19 ·
Heavy-Dee said:
Hey Z, Barberton is right by Zoar. On our last trip, we found out that the Zoar tavern where we ususally stop is up for auction and closed. I was heart broken. The place we stopped in Barberton wasn't nearly as good, and if I'd have know about the chicken places we surly would have stopped. Maybe I can get Jim to plan a trip in Oct. It's usually cold, but I could wear my cow suit anyway. This time leave the wife, and the old man's pig (Goldwing) and take the baby Gix.

HD
I thought you were too prissy to take "extended" trips on your bike? :huh:

#22 ·
Yea the lure is chicken fried in lard, and hot sauce(with is hot RICE) and tons of greasey french fries. When you get done with a Barberton chicken dinner you can feel your heart beg for mercy!! Which isn't bad for us. Local funeral home!;) Hey HD where in barberton did you stop?

#23 ·
jc1litr said:
Yea the lure is chicken fried in lard, and hot sauce(with is hot RICE) and tons of greasey french fries. When you get done with a Barberton chicken dinner you can feel your heart beg for mercy!! Which isn't bad for us. Local funeral home!;) Hey HD where in barberton did you stop?
I don't remember the name of the place. Some hole in the wall.

HD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.