Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Just Moved to Redwood City from Maryland

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jazzy 
#1 ·
I am down to two bikes. Honda RC51 and Aprilia RS50. I have a wife and 2 kids. I use to be a top end highway rider but, I hit a Deer 2 years ago and I just like to ride around at the posted speed limits now. I don't ride at night, snow, Rain, or when it is cold. I use to go on 600 mile rides on sundays back home but that was at high speeds so 200 mile days should be good enough for me. I don't like to ride with people who have something to prove. We all have things we are good at and when the right time comes you want to do it. That is fine with me as long as you care and think about how it can affect the other riders. I had a guy doing a wheely behind me and he lost it. His bike almost took me out as it flipped past me. 2 times before I have had other guys try and keep up with me in a turn. The first guy hit his brake going in to the turn and flipped over the rail. The 2nd time the other guy hit his front brake in the turn and took me out with him. I have seen too many people die in front of me and have lost some good friends to motorcycls and cars too. I have been in the hospital 2 times where they told me I was going to die in a few hours. OK so now you all know my story, if you think your riding stile is like mine then hit me up because I end up breaking off from every ride I go on these days because people want to show their stuff. OH and it is not that I don't like those people, I just don't want to be around it anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.