03' Honda 954 RR For Sale! - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Motorcycles For Sale Buy and sell motorcycles here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 10-28-2013, 4:28 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

03' Honda 954 RR For Sale!

This is a stock Honda 954 which is becoming a pretty rare bike as some of you may know this, but i bought this bike after it had been laid down and never had the money to fix it which sucks because i don't want to sell this but i really need the money or im willing to trade for a manual Honda prelude, accord, civic or any other manual vehicles, open to a lot of possibilities!! Just txt me and ask whatever you need to ask but basically what you see is what you get. May be willing to part it out as well! Contact me @ 765 nine one eight, Thirty four eleven! Contact me with an offer, for everything I'm asking 2800 obo!

Hey look at me im such a ba I feel alive when im close to death hahah some ppl smh.....dont talk about be about it! Well anyways I'm trying to sell my bike here, please contact me when you have a question about my bike not because of a technicality with my post, thank you and have a nice day
These are all the parts i have for the bike:

motor
fuel injectors n airbox
shock n spring
brake rotors
both front and back brakes
front wheel and tire
back tire
Frame
Front forks
wiring harness
Seats
voltage regulator
factory exhaust header
chain and gear
swing arm
sub-frame has been repaired
Attached Thumbnails
download.jpg‎   image_1.jpeg‎   image_2.jpeg‎   image_3.jpeg‎  

Last edited by anthonypeterman; 10-29-2013 at 1:37 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 10-29-2013, 12:54 AM

Reputation Power: 176

Re: 03' Honda 954 RR For Sale!

As per forum rules, please post a price. I know you said make an offer, but start with a base price. See the complete forum rules regarding selling thanks!

I feel the most alive when I am close to death....

'01 Kawasaki ZR7-S (Naomi...Sold)
'07 Suzuki SV650 (Suzy...Sold)
'02 RC51 (Holly...RIP)
'02 CBR954RR (Elektra....Sold)
'11 ZX6R (Fiona...Sold)
'02 RC51 (Eleanor...My Baby)
post #3 of 7 Old 10-29-2013, 1:02 AM

Reputation Power: 176

1. DO NOT post Ebay or Craigslist or any other external links in sales threads - ever. Don't be lazy, put all the details here or don't bother posting.
  2. DO NOT "piggyback" your ad on someone else's thread. If you have an ad to place, start your own thread.
  3. DO NOT respond to an ad unless you have a legitimate question to ask. Frivolous replies may be removed.
  4. DO NOT post a thread saying you are THINKING about selling something. This forum is only for posting actual items, that are actually for sale, and have an actual asking price.
  5. DO NOT "bump" your ads - you can add more information by posting and update.
  6. DO include a price. All ads MUST have an asking price. You can always include "Or Best Offer", but a price needs to be provided.
  7. DO provide a detailed description of your item, including what model bike(s) the item is for, if applicable.
  8. DO provide a method of contact. (It is not recommended that you post your e-mail address in a public post. Instead, make sure you have PMs and E-Mails enabled on the site, and interested parties can use the built-in functions to contact you.)
  9. DO reply to your thread to let us know that your ad is no longer needed.
The owners/staff of FireBlades.org are not responsible for transactions that take place as a result of using this forum.

I feel the most alive when I am close to death....

'01 Kawasaki ZR7-S (Naomi...Sold)
'07 Suzuki SV650 (Suzy...Sold)
'02 RC51 (Holly...RIP)
'02 CBR954RR (Elektra....Sold)
'11 ZX6R (Fiona...Sold)
'02 RC51 (Eleanor...My Baby)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 11-02-2013, 5:11 PM

Reputation Power: 26

Thumbs down Re: 03' Honda 954 RR For Sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonypeterman View Post
Hey look at me im such a ba I feel alive when im close to death hahah some ppl smh.....dont talk about be about it! Well anyways I'm trying to sell my bike here, please contact me when you have a question about my bike not because of a technicality with my post, thank you and have a nice day
I was going to throw all kinds of money at you but after reading you diss an awesome quote, disrespect someone whom is much more intelligent than you and happens to be a moderator of this forum... Im going to pass.

First post and already disrespecting the site..

Good Luck
post #5 of 7 Old 11-02-2013, 11:20 PM Thread Starter

I am sorry for hurting anyone's feelings by disrespecting them or this site. I mess around with people a lot but it seems as though my comments were taken more seriously than intended. Not trying to justify my words but I'm just use to other message boards where people speak more "harsh" I guess. Once again I'm just on here to see if anyone would like trade for or purchase anything that I have! If so please post back or feel free to call or txt me! God Bless
post #6 of 7 Old 11-25-2013, 9:00 AM

How's the casing on the motor ? What condition is or was it in ? How much are you looking for ? Do you have the speedometer?
post #7 of 7 Old 11-25-2013, 2:28 PM Thread Starter

The casing is fine, I still have the speedometer but it's busted and have tried to get it to come back on. If you have some more questions or would like to talk price plz call or text the number I have listed above, it will be a steal of a deal I can promise you that
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Motorcycles For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page