2006 Cbr1000RR for sale in Dallas, Texas - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Motorcycles For Sale Buy and sell motorcycles here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 04-24-2017, 8:34 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Garage
2006 Cbr1000RR for sale in Dallas, Texas

Hello all, I have decided that it is time to part ways with my bike (i.e., the better half wants it gone -_- ) so I am selling my 2006 Cbr1000rr that has a good bit of modifications that will be posted below. I purchased the bike about 2 years ago and have brought it back to life since I got it. Since I have had it, it has not been down and has not appeared to have been before I got it from the dealership used. It has about 33,500 miles on it and still runs strong. I've been riding for about 10 years now and do not race a lot or do anything crazy on the streets with it. It has seen the drag strip a total of 2 times and was not beat on, as I was still fairly new to the experience. Feel free to PM me or email me about any other questions you may have. The bike comes with the stock swing arm, the mirrors, the rear brake line (I never attached it as I never used it), rear seat, rear foot pegs and stock lowering linkage. I am asking $6,500 OBO

Modification List :

New fairings (October 2016)
8" custom swing arm (Thompson's custom cycles)
Custom chain guard
Mirror Deletes
HID headlight conversion
Integrated taillight with blinkers
Flush mount front blinkers
Solo cowl seat
Frame sliders
Double bubble windscreen
Shorty leavers
New orange front brake lines
Adjustable kickstand
3" lowering shackle
Fairly new battery and NGK plugs
Power Commander V
Speedo healer
-1 tooth front sprocket (15 tooth)
2 Brothers slip on exhuast
Dyno tune (Sabin performance, 155bhp)

JRobinson4044's Library | Photobucket

*New to photobucket so I hope the attached link works. Cheers!*

I don't always ride hard, but when I do, I prefer the outsides of my tires.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Motorcycles For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page