Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

2002 954 w/Ohlins For Sale! $4700 OBO in Wisconsin

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  davef 
#1 ·
It has 22,000 miles and a clear title. I'm the third owner. I bought it with 14000 miles on it. One of the previous owners put clear bra on the leading edges and removed the stickers on the bottom of the side fairings. I recently removed that because it was getting ratty, the paint underneath is great. I put Lamin-x on the headlight to protect it.

Mods:
Ohlins rear shock and front fork. These were on my other 954. I've had both rebuilt a few times. These are now unobtanium. It's set up for a 175 lb rider.

Devil high mount 3/4 carbon fiber exhaust. This is pretty cool because it is one of the few high mounts that retain the passenger pegs. Also unobtanium as I think Devil is out of business.

GPR steering stabilizer.

Shorty gold levers.

Matching red powder coated wheels.

1 tooth down in the front.

Doublebubble windscreen.

SS front brake lines.

Frame sliders.

Galfer rear disk. I think, I'm not 100% on the brand.

Fast By Feracci adjustable rear sets. These are not perfect, they were on my other 954 during a lowside at Grattan. Completely functional.

Set up for reverse shift.

Flush mount front signals from the previous owner.

Passenger grab handle on the tank.

New tires last fall Continental ContiMotions.

That's all the mods that I can think of. I have all the original parts for the levers and foot pegs. It can be easily put back to standard shift. I also have the stock suspension. No stock exhaust.

Condition is excellent. The paint is smooth with very few swirls. I put carbon fiber wrap on the frame and swingarm to protect from knees and boots. There is one flaw on the right lower. I have no idea what happened because it was during the first owner's watch. It's very hard to see. I'll attach a photo later today. Fluids are good, fresh brake fluid, I put water in the radiator since it was used for two up sessions at Grattan. Obviously this bike has always been in a garage and mine is heated. The steering stops on the stem are pristine.

This is the most mint 954 you will find! If you're looking at this bike you know that they're solid machines and this one has the best mods!

I'm not rushed to sell, there's plenty of room in my garage so I won't bother with low ball offers.

I have an enclosed trailer and I can help with delivery within 120 miles of 53179. Out side of that and I'll charge for delivery.

I think that's everything. Any questions are welcome.

Thanks,

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Sailor81
#2 ·
For some reason the control panel won't let me change my email to my new valid one. It is davefon73 at gmail dot com

#4 ·
It has 22,000 miles and a clear title. I'm the third owner. I bought it with 14000 miles on it. One of the previous owners put clear bra on the leading edges and removed the stickers on the bottom of the side fairings. I recently removed that because it was getting ratty, the paint underneath is great. I put Lamin-x on the headlight to protect it.

Mods:
Ohlins rear shock and front fork. These were on my other 954. I've had both rebuilt a few times. These are now unobtanium. It's set up for a 175 lb rider.

Devil high mount 3/4 carbon fiber exhaust. This is pretty cool because it is one of the few high mounts that retain the passenger pegs. Also unobtanium as I think Devil is out of business.

GPR steering stabilizer.

Shorty gold levers.

Matching red powder coated wheels.

1 tooth down in the front.

Doublebubble windscreen.

SS front brake lines.

Frame sliders.

Galfer rear disk. I think, I'm not 100% on the brand.

Fast By Feracci adjustable rear sets. These are not perfect, they were on my other 954 during a lowside at Grattan. Completely functional.

Set up for reverse shift.

Flush mount front signals from the previous owner.

Passenger grab handle on the tank.

New tires last fall Continental ContiMotions.

That's all the mods that I can think of. I have all the original parts for the levers and foot pegs. It can be easily put back to standard shift. I also have the stock suspension. No stock exhaust.

Condition is excellent. The paint is smooth with very few swirls. I put carbon fiber wrap on the frame and swingarm to protect from knees and boots. There is one flaw on the right lower. I have no idea what happened because it was during the first owner's watch. It's very hard to see. I'll attach a photo later today. Fluids are good, fresh brake fluid, I put water in the radiator since it was used for two up sessions at Grattan. Obviously this bike has always been in a garage and mine is heated. The steering stops on the stem are pristine.

This is the most mint 954 you will find! If you're looking at this bike you know that they're solid machines and this one has the best mods!

I'm not rushed to sell, there's plenty of room in my garage so I won't bother with low ball offers.

I have an enclosed trailer and I can help with delivery within 120 miles of 53179. Out side of that and I'll charge for delivery.

I think that's everything. Any questions are welcome.

Thanks,
Is your bike still available

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.