1997 cbr900 rrv fieblade for sale. 9582 miles - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Motorcycles For Sale Buy and sell motorcycles here.

User Tag List

3Likes
  • 1 Post By t4tony
  • 1 Post By t4tony
  • 1 Post By t4tony

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 06-17-2018, 3:12 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

1997 cbr900 rrv fieblade for sale. 9582 miles

hello, not been on here for years, lol, anyway up for sale of my castrol blade, its a 97' RRV. i have never seen another with such low genuine mileage (9582) anywhere, (have all old mots to back up the mileage) its been in storage for a few years due to not having time to use it, its been ran and still had oil changes yearly to keep it fresh, i've owned it since 2007, bodywork has some marks, paint cracking around the odd fixing point on the panels due to age the bike and the odd stone chip, it is 21 years old, no dents in the tank or anything bad though to be fair, if you need any more details just ask, tyre's are still good, bike is 100% sorted, has no issues, starts runs and rides sound and has very low miles, its just had new plugs oil and filter, and ive checked the float bowls were moving ok and cleaned the jets on them too, the bike has been cleaned and polished up, also i've just had the rear seat recovered to white as the seat cowl was cheap and nasty, there's no mot on the bike but i'll get it done if it sells, if you need any more info just ask, thanks for looking.

i'll add more pics later today.

thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
20180602_105550.jpg‎  
MrPickwick likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 06-17-2018, 3:21 AM
Supporting Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)

Garage
Re: 1997 cbr900 rrv fieblade for sale. 9582 miles

Nice bike Tony, whatever you do dont put it on Ebay, use Autotrader or MCN, even some of the bike mags are free to list, just a shame your letting it go, but hope you get the price you want
post #3 of 5 Old 06-17-2018, 3:28 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spagiratwink View Post
Nice bike Tony, whatever you do dont put it on Ebay, use Autotrader or MCN, even some of the bike mags are free to list, just a shame your letting it go, but hope you get the price you want
thanks mate, lol, i've just put it on ebay this morning before i put it up here, errrr!!!
MrPickwick likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 06-17-2018, 3:42 AM
Supporting Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)

Garage

Hope you've put that proviso "advertised elsewhere...." , and a reserve price matey , Autotrader motorcycles is 19 for 2 weeks , Ebay will charge 10% (300) , I sell all mine on there, have a look.
post #5 of 5 Old 06-17-2018, 3:49 AM Thread Starter

just signed up to auto trader mate, i have got a buy it now price with offers on ebay, and i have put that its advertised elsewhere so... i'm half way through the ad with auto trader it is a better place to sell i agree there. thanks again mate.
MrPickwick likes this.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Motorcycles For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page