question on prices for Crashed 1996 CBR 900 RR - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Motorcycles For Sale Buy and sell motorcycles here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 07-10-2018, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

question on prices for Crashed 1996 CBR 900 RR

Just bought a 96 900rr that was crashed. Ill be using the engine to put into my race car. I will need the harness and electronics and possibly part of the frame. The rest I will be parting out. The thing is, this is my first bike and I dont know what the parts go for. This isnt my official FS post yet since I wont know what ill actually need. Im just trying to get an idea of what things are worth. The seats, tail, front forks, cluster, tank and the right side plastics are trash. Other than that everything looks pretty good. What do the brakes and wheels go for? sub frame? (if i discover it isnt bent). It also has a akropovic exhaust on it. Pretty sure thats just a pipe and no headers. Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-10-2018, 11:26 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Re: question on prices for Crashed 1996 CBR 900 RR

pics posted
Attached Thumbnails
CBR (1).jpg‎   CBR (3).jpg‎   CBR (2).jpg‎  
post #3 of 3 Old 07-22-2018, 7:10 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 12

Re: question on prices for Crashed 1996 CBR 900 RR

I've had several 900rr's. This is an old bike and parts aren't worth much, bro, due to the fact not a ton of people have them anymore. Wheels 50 bucks each, brake calipers 10 bucks each...there just isn't a big demand, so, sorry. But, it only takes 1 guy who needs something. Good luck.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Motorcycles For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page