For Sale: 93 CBR900RR, 33K miles, $7500obo
1993 Honda CBR900RR – This is the one that started it all. The revolutionary CBR900RR. Liter-class power in a 600-sized package. And this one is in the much preferred white/blue/red color. Built in March 1992, this was an early 1993 (later ones were black/silver/red). These bikes come up for sale periodically, but rarely in the white/blue/red and almost NEVER in such nice condition. I had one of these in the mid-90s and always regretted selling it. I looked for several years before I found this one. These bikes are goingup in value.
Bike has 33,700 miles but doesn’t look like it. It isn’t perfect, but it is very, very nice. No dents in tank or frame, or cracks in the original bodywork. None. The few marks that it does have are almost too small to notice. The wheels have been touched up but look very good. People cannot believe this is a 26-year-old motorcycle.
<10 miles since the following service has been completed using OEM Honda parts:
- Oil and filterchange (using synthetic Honda Oil)
- Air filter
- Engine Coolant flushed and replaced
- Brake fluid
- Spark plugs
- All fuel lines, hoses, gaskets, etc. replaced. 26-year-old, hard, brittle rubber replaced with all new parts.
- New fuel filter and braided fuel lines
- Checked fuel preparation (petcock, filter, fuel pump)
- Complete carburetor service by Honda-Certified mechanic – carbs cleaned and synchronized
- Chain Serviced
- Compression test performed
- Battery was replaced and a battery tender installed
- Tires are in great condition
This is now a perfectly sorted bike that runs as good as it looks.
I wanted the new owner tobe able to ride the bike and not have to worry about service or maintenance for a while.
Seat cowl installed and painted/striped to match the rest of the bike.
Floppy OEM mirrors replaced with carbon fiber (see photos).
Brand new OEM pilot’s seat purchased from Honda.
I tried to make this bikeas clean and original as possible, and improve it wherever I could. More pictures can be sent upon request. Clear title. $7350 obo. Bike is in Raleigh, NC. 919-844-5888. Thanks for looking!
Last edited by The Ripper; 09-25-2018 at 3:54 PM.