Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

2002 CBR 954rr ONLY 1200 miles ARATA Exhaust & Ohlins Suspension

4K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  makuss730 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!

#2 ·

HONDA CBR 954rr

► 1209 Genuine Miles ◄

Up for grabs in my pristine CBR 954rr with only 1209, YES 1209 (One thousand two hundred & nines) miles ONLY. I am the second owner, I bought this bike in 2012 from the ORIGINAL owner when it had less than 1000 miles. Since then I have tastefully upgrade this CBR with a beautiful Fireblade (Black/Yellow) Paint Scheme. The fairings are OEM and the paint job has been professionally done. The Fairings on the bike are NOT Aftermarket. This is one of a kind CBR and stands out from the rest! I have also upgraded the suspension with Ohlins Front Forks, and Ohlins Steering Damper. In addition it has an ARATA exhaust system (Japanese exhaust system) which sounds beautiful and now impossible to find). The 954 is in Immaculate condition and everything works and runs as it should. I just have not had the time to ride it and with working contract jobs i barely get anytime to ride so after careful considering I have decide to pass my baby on to someone else. This is as CLOSE as you are going to get to a brand new CBR 954rr with the most possible upgrades done (Time Capsule). I doubt if there is a 954 this clean with this low miles across the state. HONDA enthusiasts know that the 954rr was only made in 02 and 03 so this CBR will most likely become a collectors or enthusiasts dream come true. This eye-catching 954rr garners as much interest today, amid the Superbikes and hyper bikes out there. I have invested almost $6K in upgrades, so I m asking $7500 for this 954.

Upgrades:

• Ohlins Suspension
  • Ohlins Front Forks ($2500)
  • Ohlins Steering Damper ($750)
  • ARATA Exhaust ($1500)
  • Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines ($200)
  • Custom Fireblade (Yellow/Black) paint job ($1K in Quality Paint & Graphics)
Asking Price:
$7500 Any questions please feel free to ask for Fin at (469) ThreeThreeThree 3127

Note:

Shipping is the responsibly of the buyer. I will not personally ship this bike; however I will assist the Buyer with the shipping company. You may check out uship for comparative rates based on your zip code.
If you are local in Dallas TX, or nearby I encourage you to come and check the bike out. You will be very pleased and amazed to see how clean it is! No disappointments at all! CLEAN & CLEAR Title in my name.

Hi Fin,
nice bike man! Sorry that you had to sell it.
Looks like now this bike is offered on FB and got interested, however for some reason bike is missing now the side plastics and air ram inlets.
I am just wondering if you know what happen to the bike that those parts are missing. Did you removed thise parts or maybe the next owner? Just trying to see if I can locate those parts.
The seller told me that the bike was brought by the owner in this condition.
Hope you can help me here, really appriciated!

Regards
Wojciech

Attachments

#3 ·
I took my bike to BROOKS CYCLE for repair, and if JASON BROOKS is trying to sell my bike, then i am going to report him to the police. the bike does NOT belong to him and it is my bike!!
I'm so glad that yo told me this because i am going to le my attorney know now. I have filed a case and he is waiting to be seved at the moment for a dispute on repairs.

I have the fairings, and the title.

can you tell me where it was posted fro sale?

#5 ·
Never mind I found it listed on facebook...

Let him that that i am the owner and you spoek to me that I am going to file another case for THEFT.
Hi Fin,
sorry for your trouble, but I am glad that I have contacted you.
Yes, the guy who posted it is Jason Brooks. He told me that the bike was brought like that and that he is selling it now. He offer it for $3000.

Anyway, I was interested, but in this case I see what is going on here. Well, I wish you luck in your case. It is very nice bike man!

Regards
Wojciech

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.