This is a naked 2002 CBR954RR I bought new in December 2002. I stripped it down a few years ago just because I felt all the plastic was unnecessary on the street. It hasn't been on the scale, but the pile of suff I took off(which I still have) weighed over 20 pounds not including the exhaust which should be a good 10 pounds lighter than stock. Add what I put back on, and I bet it's still 20 pounds lighter than stock.
It's in near perfect shape and has never been stunted (not even a wheelie), drop, abused, raced, or any of that stuff. It has 7000 miles on it and I've never even had to adjust the chain. It's light, agile, torquey, and just plain 'ol fun to ride. A new wife, baby, too many bikes, and no time to ride force this sale.
Here's what she has:
- .95 springs + GSXR valving from Traxxion
- Penske double
- M4 full system w/ cut can -- kinda loud but not obnoxious
- Sprint top mount damper
- Speigler front lines & speed bleeders
w/custom map by Marietta Motorsports -- in pics
- Fresh oil & filter immediately after tune (about 500 miles ago)
- Maybe 600 miles on Pilot Powers
- Sargent seat w/ rear cover
- Short turn signals - very bright w/correct flash rate -
- Buell headlight w/ chopped up KTM number plate for fly screen
- Custom gauge bracket
- VFR shifter to make it GP -- have the OEM stuff to switch back
- Tank painted black
- Battery last year
- CRG mirrors
- One tooth down on the front sprocket
That's all I can think of right now. It has a chip in the tank from where I dropped a wrench on it the day it got back from paint, and a small crack on th bottom right of the tail where my Ex accidentally kicked it while getting on. It may have a couple tiny,tiny stone chips from riding.
I still have all the OEM parts (maybe missing a bolt here & there) to put it back to stock, and I didn't cut anything that would keep that from happening. The mids and upper have some scuffs because my beautiful new wife was kind enough to put them in the attic for me. Bike parts don't pass for decoration like they did in my bachelor life.
I have a ton of money in this, and don't want or have to sell it but really should because it's just sitting. I would entertain some interesting trade offers for SV650 or LW Ducati race bikes, or Jeep / Muscle / Hot Rod....
jessespade at g mail .com
SHOULD be pictures here . I suck at this.
jessespade - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting