2000 CBR929RR Track bike. NOT street legal.
The good stuff:
- Engine runs strong. Absolutely no problems at all that I know of.
- Power Commander 3 installed
- Two Brothers CF slip-on
- Ti Exhaust Hanger
- 954 Forks that have been re-valved and re-worked by Dan Kyle for a 195 lb rider
- Penske rear shock - also sprung for a 195 pounder
- Armour bodies fiberglass body
- Galfer SS break lines Front and Rear
The not-so-good stuff:
- It originally got it's start as a track-only bike after a crash removed the instrument panel and most of the stock plastics. As a result, it does not have a gauge cluster.
- the left clip on is tweaked a little. I've ridden it for a couple of track days like it is, but it could stand to be straightened / replaced.
- all of the electrical stuff to make it street legal has been removed (turn signal, headlight, tail light wires, etc...)
- The tank is dented
- The original rear wheel was damaged in the crash and was replaced with a rear from an RC51.
I ran this bike the last few years in the Intermediate group at track days and it ran and handled very well, but it won't win any beauty contests.
Most of the things I've described can be seen in the pics. Any questions, just PM me.
If I get the asking price I'll include the Scotts steering damper pictured and an RC51 wheel to match the back.
I'd like to get $2000 for it. I'm about 50 miles east of Pittsburgh.