Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Which generation Fireblade do you currently have?

• 900RR

Votes: 208 20.7%
  • 929RR

Votes: 245 24.4%
  • 954RR

Votes: 252 25.1%
  • 1000RR

Votes: 298 29.7%

Which generation Fireblade do you currently have?

40K views 185 replies 121 participants last post by  feelfree 
#1 ·
#83 ·
01 929 here loving every bit of this bike
scotts damper
full ti system
corbin seat
flush mounts and undertail
motovation bar ends

honestly as long as she runs i cant see upgrading, she pulls like a freight train and corners 100times better than my zx7r ever did.

call me a nostalgic goof ball but i kinda like the fact that my blade was designed by the same guy that made the first 900RR i wanted when i was too inexperienced to own one, heck if i found a decent 93 blade in my area id buy it in a heartbeat but my 01 stays...

#92 ·
Riding dirt bikes in my eyes just teaches you clutch control... Riding dirt and riding street IMO are different...

Just treat her with respect, and listen to your elders (don't forget, we were once stupid and have probably been through (and seen more) than you have so far)

Ride Safe and get a good set of leathers

#94 ·
Dont worry about splashing out on new stuff, second hand leathers/jackets are ok as long as they are in good nick...

You can even find new old stock on places like eBay, its worth a try as it will save you A LOT of money...

Just what ever you do BUY USED HELMETS.. Nahuh.

SC50 was the best blade....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.