Intrigued by online auctions? Try this one with 50 free bids. - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 Old 07-10-2012, 6:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 24

Intrigued by online auctions? Try this one with 50 free bids.

Hey guys. Thought I might throw something out there that might interest some people. Anyone try beezid or ubid or any auction websites? Typically you buy bids for a dollar, and when you place a bid it goes up a penny on the list price. Before anyone worries about the quality of the products, they make alot more money than the product it worth on the bids etc. etc... does ANYBODY have any interest in trying zeekler? It is a different kind of game... you enroll with somebody, get 25 free bids right away, and then they get paid to send more bids your way. Enroll with the right person and you may never have to buy bids.

I have a strategy on how to play the game. Watch an Item you want, watch it get sold for a few days and find the high and low point on sold prices. Come in somewhere in the top 25% or higher depending on the height of the average sale price, and surely it will yield good results. Especially if you are bidding with bids you did not have to pay for.

So what I'm getting at is I am an affiliate for this website and I was hoping to get a few people to join because I have free bids to give. The first four people I am willing to give 25 bids a piece on my own dime, giving you 50 free bids to play around with. After the first week, I will give you more bids as it also helps me. Anyone interested? It only costs you if you win an item for retarded cheap money or you get ancy enough to buy more bids. I don't care if you buy more bids, it doesn't help me anymore than the next person. If you need a few more to secure an item, do what you want. Wait and I will keep replenishing them.
The final words. Any takers? http://jfreundST1.zeekler.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 07-10-2012, 6:15 PM

Reputation Power: 113

Re: Intrigued by online auctions? Try this one with 50 free bids.

If the bike isn't braking properly, you don't start by rebuilding the engine.
post #3 of 22 Old 07-10-2012, 6:19 PM Thread Starter

Sooo that looks like SNL lol it's a shame I can't place it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 Old 07-10-2012, 6:24 PM

Reputation Power: 113

Nothing quite as **** as SNL

If the bike isn't braking properly, you don't start by rebuilding the engine.
post #5 of 22 Old 07-10-2012, 6:59 PM Thread Starter

I guess I thought I was providing something. Not trying to persuade anybody to buy anything they didn't intend to buy. I should have probably asked somebody if this would be veiwed negatively. I thought it would be ok because I'm not asking anybody to spend any money. I'M the one who would buy the bids. If this must be deleted I understand. I checked other forums to see how it would go over and it hasn't gotten me anything negative thus far. If it's out of line somebody will be by shortly to tell me so lol
post #6 of 22 Old 07-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Global Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 229

Quote:
Originally Posted by eu4ic1000 View Post
I guess I thought I was providing something. Not trying to persuade anybody to buy anything they didn't intend to buy. I should have probably asked somebody if this would be veiwed negatively. I thought it would be ok because I'm not asking anybody to spend any money. I'M the one who would buy the bids. If this must be deleted I understand. I checked other forums to see how it would go over and it hasn't gotten me anything negative thus far. If it's out of line somebody will be by shortly to tell me so lol

I didn't look at the site but your description sounds like you get a kickback on other people's purchases?

"I won't forget that ride for a while. Maybe you're right. Living fast might be worth the final crash. Maybe that's the secret you fliers know." - Flight of the Intruder
post #7 of 22 Old 07-10-2012, 11:40 PM Thread Starter

They would be purchasing items they are interested in like a laptop, iphoone, whatever for 90% off or better. They have to bid on an item to secure it, bids TYPICALLY cost money BUT I make money by buying the bids MYSELF and distributing them. You sign up and they automatically give you 20 bids. They assume you will buy more, but it doesn't benefit me. What I am getting at is this. DON'T buy bids, let me GIVE them to you for you to use FREE of charge. There are enough people buying bids you don't have to. If you want an item, bid on it. If you use this system the way I am trying to implement, it will cost you nothing and you can wind up with an expensive item for alot less than you would buy it for. It's an investment plan for me. I invest in all of you. If you still don't like how this sounds, you can delete it. I appreciate the chance to explain the system. I accept whatever decision is made with the utmost respect, I recognize this site does not belong to me and I cannot tell anyone what can or cannot be displayed here. I claim no right to post anything, everything here has been allowed by the owner(s).
post #8 of 22 Old 07-10-2012, 11:47 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 198

Man, this sounds complicated and just to good to be true. Networking. Pyramids. No disrespect, but not interested.
post #9 of 22 Old 07-11-2012, 12:21 AM Thread Starter

Just making an offer. I'm making the monetary investment. Only money necessary on your end would be the money needed to buy the item you want for alot less than retail. I can't make anybody interested. I'm not offering a chance to join in a pyramid scheme. I can offer affiliate positions but I felt THAT might be inappropriate (especially because it's by subscription) unless someone PM'ed me about it. This seemed ok because I'm not asking anybody to buy anything.
post #10 of 22 Old 07-11-2012, 2:04 AM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Just making an offer. I'm making the monetary investment. Only money necessary on your end would be the money needed to buy the item you want for alot less than retail. I can't make anybody interested. I'm not offering a chance to join in a pyramid scheme. I can offer affiliate positions but I felt THAT might be inappropriate (especially because it's by subscription) unless someone PM'ed me about it. This seemed ok because I'm not asking anybody to buy anything.

So what's in it for you then?
You're making the "investment" so you must be expecting a return?

"I won't forget that ride for a while. Maybe you're right. Living fast might be worth the final crash. Maybe that's the secret you fliers know." - Flight of the Intruder
post #11 of 22 Old 07-11-2012, 2:19 AM Thread Starter

I hope to make a profit. By giving away bids that I buy, I earn points that are like comission markers. The more I buy and give away, the greater the return. What product am I encouraging anybody to buy? I'm basically handing out free vouchers for chances to win items people may wish to buy but aren't willing to drop big coin on.

I am actually all out of office funds right now. I gave away all of my bids for the week. It will have to wait a while now.

If this is too on the rocks, I get it. It's not worth my reputation on here (please no wise cracks, I know I barely have one). Thought I would present the offer.
post #12 of 22 Old 07-11-2012, 2:26 AM
Global Moderator

Quote:
I hope to make a profit. By giving away bids that I buy, I earn points that are like comission markers. The more I buy and give away, the greater the return. What product am I encouraging anybody to buy? I'm basically handing out free vouchers for chances to win items people may wish to buy but aren't willing to drop big coin on.

I am actually all out of office funds right now. I gave away all of my bids for the week. It will have to wait a while now.

If this is too on the rocks, I get it. It's not worth my reputation on here (please no wise cracks, I know I barely have one). Thought I would present the offer.

In that case it seems to be entirely spam. Using other people so you make a profit for doing essentially nothing.
I'll leave it to other mods to decide whether to leave it, but it definately offends my personal view of how people should treat others.

post #13 of 22 Old 07-11-2012, 10:56 AM Thread Starter

My apologies. I did not feel as if I was using anybody. I respect your personal veiw enough to end this thread. Thank you for the calm and collected responses.
post #14 of 22 Old 07-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Global Moderator

Quote:
My apologies. I did not feel as if I was using anybody. I respect your personal veiw enough to end this thread. Thank you for the calm and collected responses.

My personal view is nothing to do with this forum though :-)
As I said, to me it's spam and thus contravenes the rules, but it's sufficiently vague that I'll leave it to other mods to investigate it and decide if it's suitable for the forum.

post #15 of 22 Old 07-11-2012, 12:45 PM Thread Starter

Ok. I know you see alot of spam and it has to get hellaciously annoying. I thought this would be different because: 1.) I have identified myself instead of saying something along the lines of "I'm looking for cheap electronics. Has anyone tried this site?" haha the helmet lady comes to mind there. 2.) I am trying to hand something out that is ultimately beneficial to people who accept it, more immediate to them than myself. I'm only looking for interested people, not trying to trick anybody. The way I am trying to use the site by giving the bids away, it's going to absolutely torch my potential comission but I figure who cares if I'm not going backwards. I will wait for a response or a collective vote.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page