Burnt Taint - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 63 Old 08-19-2013, 1:42 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 176

Burnt Taint

Its True.

Was milling around, doing my job. At the end of the day, when it was time to saddle up and put all the bikes away, I gingerly stepped out of the shop with a smile on my face, and the Texas sun bathing me in its glorious heat.
Little did I know that what was about to happen to me, what would take place next would change me.....forever.

You see, I have noticed over the years that my undergarments tend to wear a hole, in that special area. Even though I change out fresh ones daily and keep the stock rotated.
Perhaps its the low thread count of my boxer/briefs from Wal-Mart? Perhaps human sweat actually breaks down fabrics faster? Perhaps friction? Perhaps its my low hanging fruit?
Either way. It was not good, but I got used to it.
Then, for the first time in my life, my denim jeans suffered the same scrotal pothole fate that my junk-huggers do.
So as I strut towards the bikes, like John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever, with a whistle from my lips and a pep in my step, I put the keys in the ponies, completely unaware of the unique pain I am about to experience.
All the keys in place, ready to ride 'em in, head 'em up, ride 'em in Rawhide!
No.
Not rawhide. Raw Taint.
Yes.
Due to the now double exposure, my bare nether-region was exposed to the black, scalding hot leather that had just been baking in the Texas sun for the last 8 hours.
The temperature of the cowhide was somewhere between supernova and Satan's finger tip.
As I swung my leg over the first scoot, I plant my feet firmly, click the kill switch to "run", turn the key and hear the fuel pump prime. I thumb the starter and grin because the sound of the v-twin with cobra pipes is gratifying.
That would be my last moment of pleasure for the day.
In fact, the next moment would erase any previous memories of joy and happiness and replace them with visions of a nuclear apocalypse being started in a neutral territory on my body. A small strip of flesh not associated with either neighbor.
The twins were snug in their mildly supported nest, unawares of the happenings just below, and the rusty bullet hole was guarded by the cheeks of my Gluteus Maximus.
Nay, the full brunt of this cataclysmic event was placed on this terribly small, unimportant area of my body.
After firing the bike up I lowered my self onto the unforgiving seat manufactured in the 8th circle of hell and shipped directly under me.

In the first few seconds I felt nothing. I swung the kickstand up and lurched forward, slipping the clutch and twisting the throttle. Then just as I rolled forward and shifted my position, just a smidge, it happened.

I felt a blinding, searing hot hotness. Heat, fire, welder's torch, sweet Jesus it burns. What is happening down there, I don't, I can't, Please make it stop!
At this point I am still moving on the bike and cannot simply leap off and slap my taint to put out whatever obvious Forest Fire was going on.
I raise up off the seat, like I am about to rip a wheelie and ride off into the sunset....except I'm on a Vulcan 900 and just look like a tool, with an expression on my face that I imagine looked like someone had just killed my dog, burnt my house down, called me for jury duty and filed an IRS tax audit on me...
Turning the corner and coming to a stop I flicked the kickstand down and killed the engine. Getting off the bike I could feel the pain had soaked into my skin, into my flesh, and somehow into my soul.
I reached down to feel what had happened, half-expecting there to be a rattlesnake buried fangs deep in my Choda.
There was not.
But I was startled when I felt skin on skin contact between my Gooch and finger.
This is a contact usually reserved for a different time and situation.
Mystery solved! This agony I'm experiencing is nothing more than a wardrobe malfunction!!! Hooray! There really isn't a hoard of tiny miners using their pick-axes to excavate gold from my Grundle.
So after taking a few moments to recover from a brand new sensation of pain never before experienced, I put a towel down on each seat, still cautiously guarding that special place between the coin purse and balloon knot.

So.....

Anyone else have unusual wear and tear around that region?

I feel the most alive when I am close to death....

'01 Kawasaki ZR7-S (Naomi...Sold)
'07 Suzuki SV650 (Suzy...Sold)
'02 RC51 (Holly...RIP)
'02 CBR954RR (Elektra....Sold)
'11 ZX6R (Fiona...Sold)
'02 RC51 (Eleanor...My Baby)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 63 Old 08-19-2013, 1:53 AM
Global Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 229

Re: Burnt Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked_fast View Post
Its True.

Was milling around, doing my job. At the end of the day, when it was time to saddle up and put all the bikes away, I gingerly stepped out of the shop with a smile on my face, and the Texas sun bathing me in its glorious heat.
Little did I know that what was about to happen to me, what would take place next would change me.....forever.

You see, I have noticed over the years that my undergarments tend to wear a hole, in that special area. Even though I change out fresh ones daily and keep the stock rotated.
Perhaps its the low thread count of my boxer/briefs from Wal-Mart? Perhaps human sweat actually breaks down fabrics faster? Perhaps friction? Perhaps its my low hanging fruit?
Either way. It was not good, but I got used to it.
Then, for the first time in my life, my denim jeans suffered the same scrotal pothole fate that my junk-huggers do.
So as I strut towards the bikes, like John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever, with a whistle from my lips and a pep in my step, I put the keys in the ponies, completely unaware of the unique pain I am about to experience.
All the keys in place, ready to ride 'em in, head 'em up, ride 'em in Rawhide!
No.
Not rawhide. Raw Taint.
Yes.
Due to the now double exposure, my bare nether-region was exposed to the black, scalding hot leather that had just been baking in the Texas sun for the last 8 hours.
The temperature of the cowhide was somewhere between supernova and Satan's finger tip.
As I swung my leg over the first scoot, I plant my feet firmly, click the kill switch to "run", turn the key and hear the fuel pump prime. I thumb the starter and grin because the sound of the v-twin with cobra pipes is gratifying.
That would be my last moment of pleasure for the day.
In fact, the next moment would erase any previous memories of joy and happiness and replace them with visions of a nuclear apocalypse being started in a neutral territory on my body. A small strip of flesh not associated with either neighbor.
The twins were snug in their mildly supported nest, unawares of the happenings just below, and the rusty bullet hole was guarded by the cheeks of my Gluteus Maximus.
Nay, the full brunt of this cataclysmic event was placed on this terribly small, unimportant area of my body.
After firing the bike up I lowered my self onto the unforgiving seat manufactured in the 8th circle of hell and shipped directly under me.

In the first few seconds I felt nothing. I swung the kickstand up and lurched forward, slipping the clutch and twisting the throttle. Then just as I rolled forward and shifted my position, just a smidge, it happened.

I felt a blinding, searing hot hotness. Heat, fire, welder's torch, sweet Jesus it burns. What is happening down there, I don't, I can't, Please make it stop!
At this point I am still moving on the bike and cannot simply leap off and slap my taint to put out whatever obvious Forest Fire was going on.
I raise up off the seat, like I am about to rip a wheelie and ride off into the sunset....except I'm on a Vulcan 900 and just look like a tool, with an expression on my face that I imagine looked like someone had just killed my dog, burnt my house down, called me for jury duty and filed an IRS tax audit on me...
Turning the corner and coming to a stop I flicked the kickstand down and killed the engine. Getting off the bike I could feel the pain had soaked into my skin, into my flesh, and somehow into my soul.
I reached down to feel what had happened, half-expecting there to be a rattlesnake buried fangs deep in my Choda.
There was not.
But I was startled when I felt skin on skin contact between my Gooch and finger.
This is a contact usually reserved for a different time and situation.
Mystery solved! This agony I'm experiencing is nothing more than a wardrobe malfunction!!! Hooray! There really isn't a hoard of tiny miners using their pick-axes to excavate gold from my Grundle.
So after taking a few moments to recover from a brand new sensation of pain never before experienced, I put a towel down on each seat, still cautiously guarding that special place between the coin purse and balloon knot.

So.....

Anyone else have unusual wear and tear around that region?

Been there numerous times :-)
Leaking fuel caps can also have interesting results!

"I won't forget that ride for a while. Maybe you're right. Living fast might be worth the final crash. Maybe that's the secret you fliers know." - Flight of the Intruder
post #3 of 63 Old 08-19-2013, 4:01 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 122

Garage

WOW, I'm...umm...speechless
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 63 Old 08-19-2013, 4:47 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 77

HAHA very funny I can just imagine you strutting around with your john travolta swagger with your nackers swinging in the breese haha, no its not a pretty sight before you ask!! haha

Bike build Vblog latest Update
http://youtu.be/2ISgxtQXs9o

My 900RR Winter Project
https://www.fireblades.org/forums/hon...er-revamp.html
post #5 of 63 Old 08-19-2013, 7:08 AM

Reputation Power: 113

Sorry .. but ermm ....

I've had the opposite experience when the waterproof lining decided to split inside one pair of my riding pants, and I only discovered this after riding for a while in about 2 degree (celcius) weather pouring rain. Slowed down after sitting on the highway, lots of (flipping cold!!) water came forward on the seat and immediately soaked up through the out later layer of my pants, right into my jeans and through to parts beyond. My boys pretty much receded into my stomach, coupled with a muffled scream from myself.

If the bike isn't braking properly, you don't start by rebuilding the engine.
post #6 of 63 Old 08-19-2013, 11:31 AM

Reputation Power: 290

Send a message via MSN to setanta

Although the imagery is hard to get past the story had me in stitches

Irish's Blog Page
Hate this Skin
Assalam-o-Alaikum
post #7 of 63 Old 08-19-2013, 12:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 77

Sounds like you need one of these!!

Bike build Vblog latest Update
http://youtu.be/2ISgxtQXs9o

My 900RR Winter Project
https://www.fireblades.org/forums/hon...er-revamp.html
post #8 of 63 Old 08-19-2013, 12:38 PM

Nice one LC

Irish's Blog Page
Hate this Skin
Assalam-o-Alaikum
post #9 of 63 Old 08-19-2013, 1:22 PM Thread Starter

Reputation Power: 176

HAHAHAH OMG! Well, my "apple bag" isn't quite that bad but could've definitely used the padding to protect them the other day!

I feel the most alive when I am close to death....

'01 Kawasaki ZR7-S (Naomi...Sold)
'07 Suzuki SV650 (Suzy...Sold)
'02 RC51 (Holly...RIP)
'02 CBR954RR (Elektra....Sold)
'11 ZX6R (Fiona...Sold)
'02 RC51 (Eleanor...My Baby)
post #10 of 63 Old 08-19-2013, 3:29 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 198

Daaaaaaaayyyyyyyyum!

You're story is so visual, I feel traumatized myself!
That's what you get for shopping at Walmuck.
post #11 of 63 Old 08-19-2013, 5:52 PM

Reputation Power: 14

That is some funny ****...what you need is some "Tainty Freeze" with the special tongue applicator...
post #12 of 63 Old 08-20-2013, 1:33 AM

Reputation Power: 153

Thank god for good gear and parts protected. Boobs on tank? You'll only forget to zip up all the way once.

post #13 of 63 Old 08-20-2013, 6:18 AM

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlucky69 View Post
That is some funny ****...what you need is some "Tainty Freeze" with the special tongue applicator...
post #14 of 63 Old 08-20-2013, 6:18 AM

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsmacked View Post
Thank god for good gear and parts protected. Boobs on tank? You'll only forget to zip up all the way once.
Pics?
post #15 of 63 Old 08-20-2013, 6:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsmacked View Post
Oh so youve done it

Irish's Blog Page
Hate this Skin
Assalam-o-Alaikum

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page