man arrested 68 times - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 11-25-2013, 8:08 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 290

Send a message via MSN to setanta
man arrested 68 times

Florida police stop man 258 times for TRESPASSING at place of work | Mail Online

Right to me this is a disgrace, so you staters speak up

Irish's Blog Page
Hate this Skin
Assalam-o-Alaikum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 11-26-2013, 5:00 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 122

Garage
Re: man arrested 68 times

WOW, some really good police work there! He must have some patience, after that much harrastment I'd be in jail for swinging at the cops.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all their life"-Marco Simoncelli
post #3 of 8 Old 11-26-2013, 1:04 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 198

Only in Floriduh.
The same state who gave us George Zimmerman.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 11-26-2013, 4:10 PM

Reputation Power: 26

Then when a cop killing happens by a guy such as this it is absolutely appalling and horrendous even though he was badgered and abused every day trying to work. I'm sure that isn't the whole story, but it honestly doesn't really matter when it becomes harassment/abuse.
That pisses me off to see this going on but it honestly doesn't really surprise me. I have several friends in or retired from law enforcement of varying ages and ranks but most will admit that a decent number of the guys that join the force, throughout the east at least, could care less about the community and do it because they were bullied losers in grade school looking for a power trip. I never believed it from other people but when several cops themselves tell me, it's hard to ignore.

Thanks for the aggravating read....
post #5 of 8 Old 11-26-2013, 8:24 PM Thread Starter

Reputation Power: 290

Send a message via MSN to setanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper View Post
Then when a cop killing happens by a guy such as this it is absolutely appalling and horrendous even though he was badgered and abused every day trying to work. I'm sure that isn't the whole story, but it honestly doesn't really matter when it becomes harassment/abuse.
That pisses me off to see this going on but it honestly doesn't really surprise me. I have several friends in or retired from law enforcement of varying ages and ranks but most will admit that a decent number of the guys that join the force, throughout the east at least, could care less about the community and do it because they were bullied losers in grade school looking for a power trip. I never believed it from other people but when several cops themselves tell me, it's hard to ignore.

Thanks for the aggravating read....
So how the hell does these people get onto the force surely there must be some kind of interviewing system? In this scenario its been going on for ages are the superiors as bigoted as the normal cops?

Irish's Blog Page
Hate this Skin
Assalam-o-Alaikum
post #6 of 8 Old 11-27-2013, 4:14 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 122

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by setanta View Post
So how the hell does these people get onto the force surely there must be some kind of interviewing system? In this scenario its been going on for ages are the superiors as bigoted as the normal cops?
IDK, I had a former co-worker who wanted to be a cop, but he failed the psych evaluation for every local force starting with LAPD, Glendale PD and Burbank PD because they all used the same psych evaluator. He finally got on with what he calls a police force but it's really a glorified private secutrity force, 'cause they used a different shrink. It didn't surprise me that he failed to get on with a real police force though, he truely had "power trip" issues. Some slip through the cracks, others develope that attitude on the job, it's contagious. I have a friend who was constantly pulled over in Burbank just for being a black guy driving a lowrider. I was with him once, he did absloutely nothing wrong, a lowered "64 Impala just looks out of place, profiling. I'm not going to name the race, but they would find a lot more criminals in Burbank and Glendale by pulling over BMW's.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all their life"-Marco Simoncelli

Last edited by fj1200rj; 11-27-2013 at 4:20 AM.
post #7 of 8 Old 11-29-2013, 8:26 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 66

Garage

Nope, not going to happen here.... Let me have this happen to me and I'm calling the chief......

I've been behaving suspiciously before and the cops don't bother with me =) Oh wait... that's because.... I know 'em all =P

/**Serenity**\ 2002 Honda CBR954RR Fireblade

"But risks must be taken, because the greatest risk in life is to risk nothing. Only the person who risks is truly free."
post #8 of 8 Old 12-09-2013, 12:52 PM

Reputation Power: 162

Quote:
Originally Posted by setanta View Post
Yes there is a system but most times it doesn't matter because it's not what you can but who you know.

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page