Biker's Top Ten Commandments - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 04-07-2004, 2:58 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Biker's Top Ten Commandments

THE BIKERS TOP TEN

1 - never let your bike take you where you haven’t been in your brain 3 seconds earlier.

2 - gravity is the law. And the law can be bent but never broken, if you break this law then gravity will break you.

3 - a good day is one you walk away from. A great day is one that leaves you asking if the bike is still fixable.

4 - learn from everyone elses mistakes as you won’t live long enough to make all of them yourself.

5 - you only have too much fuel when you’re on fire.

6 – all riders start on the same playing field with a bag full of luck and a bag empty of experience. The trick is to fill the experience bag before you empty your luck bag.

7 - the most usless thing to a rider is what’s behind you unless it has lights on top of it.

8 - good judgement come from bad experiences but bad experiences usually result in future good judgements.

9 - cagers (cars) will never be your friends, always be on the look out for the rolling 4 wheeled death merchants, they won’t see you so you have to see them.

10 - Live to ride and ride to live because you don’t get old and stop riding you stop riding and get old
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-07-2004, 3:02 PM

Re: Biker's Top Ten Commandments

post #3 of 6 Old 04-07-2004, 3:14 PM

6 – all riders start on the same playing field with a bag full of luck and a bag empty of experience. The trick is to fill the experience bag before you empty your luck bag.

I like that one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 04-07-2004, 9:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by booth23
This is cruel, but still cracks me up and is just part of the forum fun: some poor relatively new contributor tries to get a serious thread going, and is immediately shot down by one of us Hang in there Moto, your opportunity for revenge will arrive before you know it.
post #5 of 6 Old 04-08-2004, 11:33 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus
This is cruel, but still cracks me up and is just part of the forum fun: some poor relatively new contributor tries to get a serious thread going, and is immediately shot down by one of us Hang in there Moto, your opportunity for revenge will arrive before you know it.
i know bacchus....the time will come lol

but seriously....being a new contributer, i dont really know what has been posted, or what others may or may not have seen. I can understand why people would get bored with reposts.
post #6 of 6 Old 04-10-2004, 8:22 PM

Reputation Power: 24

it may be a repost, but I don't care cause it's still true but very funny

Do unto others, before some prick does it to you!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page