What now....? - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 Old 06-02-2003, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 19

Send a message via Yahoo to DCEMotorsports
Re: What now....?

Link 1

Link 2

When in doubt, gas it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 06-02-2003, 11:34 AM

Reputation Power: 0

This would be a good time for the forums war hawks to critisize these findings or allegations.
post #3 of 17 Old 06-02-2003, 11:39 AM

Quote:
SoCalRider : This would be a good time for the forums war hawks to critisize these findings or allegations.
Not really. It'll just end up in bickering.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 Old 06-02-2003, 11:45 AM

'We've been to virtually every ammunition supply point between the Kuwaiti border and Baghdad,' Lieut. General James T. Conway, commander of the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force, said last week. 'But they're simply not there.'
post #5 of 17 Old 06-02-2003, 11:47 AM

Quote:
luvtolean : Quote (SoCalRider @ June 02 2003, 11:34am)This would be a good time for the forums war hawks to critisize these findings or allegations.
Not really. *It'll just end up in bickering.
After ridiculing all of us that said this long ago, calling us names, linking us to Iraq and France with your gay jokes? My hasn't the tide shifted.
post #6 of 17 Old 06-02-2003, 11:53 AM

Quote:
booth23 : Quote (luvtolean @ June 02 2003, 11:39am)Quote (SoCalRider @ June 02 2003, 11:34am)This would be a good time for the forums war hawks to critisize these findings or allegations.
After ridiculing all of us that said this long ago, calling us names, linking us to Iraq and France with your gay jokes? *My hasn't the tide shifted.
My tone has not shifted a bit. I'll be more than happy to debate this with you face to face if you are out for the Ducati cup.

AS for the forum, this stuff is only harmful. The people who post on the political threads have all had their say, and it's all the same. I now recognize my error in talking politics on a motorcycle forum, so I no longer will.

If you'd like to think your name calling did any good, fine with me.

post #7 of 17 Old 06-02-2003, 11:54 AM

Reputation Power: 50

I'll be more then happy to take donations for the plane tickets for LTL and booth's meet. I will also take bids on who the winner will be in the ring
post #8 of 17 Old 06-02-2003, 11:56 AM

I've read both articles and it's pretty damaging to the White House administration and to the Presidency. *I for one would like to see that the guilty are made to answer for their lies and misdeeds. *Based on the lack of public out-cry, I suppose this will just fade away into a history not to be dwelled upon. *

How very very sad indeed!
post #9 of 17 Old 06-02-2003, 12:08 PM

Quote:
luvtolean : Quote (booth23 @ June 02 2003, 11:47am)Quote (luvtolean @ June 02 2003, 11:39am)Quote (SoCalRider @ June 02 2003, 11:34am)This would be a good time for the forums war hawks to critisize these findings or allegations.
After ridiculing all of us that said this long ago, calling us names, linking us to Iraq and France with your gay jokes? *My hasn't the tide shifted.
My tone has not shifted a bit. *I'll be more than happy to debate this with you face to face if you are out for the Ducati cup. *

AS for the forum, this stuff is only harmful. *The people who post on the political threads have all had their say, and it's all the same. *I now recognize my error in talking politics on a motorcycle forum, so I no longer will.

If you'd like to think your name calling did any good, fine with me.
My namecalling? Ok, whatever you say. That came about 6 months after yours and BDA's. And how you ragged on anyone here that didn't go along with that b.s. Proto got called names, SoCalRider (bgardner) MacI4, Ondablade, pcccd, myself and I'm sure a few others. You guys insulted them for saying what the news is saying now. And you are a moderator here? In person, anytime bro. You insulted me more times than I can count. I don't care if you don't agree with what we have to say, but the insults just weren't necessary. Nobody here likes Saddam or thinks the French are great but you guys sure put that on us. I could go on for days with some of the insults (BDA calling people f*cks for their beliefs which are now coming out in the media) but like you I'm sick of it.
post #10 of 17 Old 06-02-2003, 12:37 PM

Reputation Power: 18

Who was the guy that posted a message asking for no more political threads and then goes on to post more than anyone else?

You should have said: Don't post anymore political threads that I don't agree with.

Craig
post #11 of 17 Old 06-02-2003, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Skully : Who was the guy that posted a message asking for no more political threads and then goes on to post more than anyone else? *

You should have said: *Don't post anymore political threads that I don't agree with. *
You have got to be kidding right? I told them, or tried to make a suggestion for all of us to cut it out because we get heated about it and they didn't listen. If they are going to post that Warhawk sh1t then I'm sure as hell going to counter it. And go review the threads on the old site and you tell me what dominates, pretty obvious if you can read. Me post more than them, LOL, go look at the threads. Index 'Saddam' and see what comes up.
post #12 of 17 Old 06-02-2003, 1:19 PM

I'm writing to my Congress men and women.

I encourage all to do the same. *Feel free to steal or paraphrase as you like.

Quote Dear Senator insert name

I'm writing regarding the findings of the White House Administration's misrepresentation of the reasons for our going to war against Iraq.

I was never for this war, largely because of the thin physical evidence supporting the rhetoric, that somehow rallied much of America to support this war.

I won't bore you with my understanding of the events, but would ask that you pursue this to the end. *These misrepresentations, outright lies and misdeeds need to be fully addressed, and those guilty have to be held accountable.

This entire Iraqi situation, has undermined the U.S. Presidency and America's international credibility. *It is very sad.

Link to contact your congress men or women
post #13 of 17 Old 06-02-2003, 1:27 PM

Reputation Power: 18

Quote:
booth23 : If they are going to post that Warhawk sh1t then I'm sure as hell going to counter it. *
Then your thread title should have been:

Don't post political threads I don't agree with so I won't have to post anymore myself. *

Craig
post #14 of 17 Old 06-02-2003, 1:32 PM

For the record Booth, I seem to remember Proto being insulted for slandering our military, not for his political beliefs. At least, from me that was the case.
post #15 of 17 Old 06-02-2003, 1:36 PM

Quote:
Skully : Quote (booth23 @ June 02 2003, 11:55am)If they are going to post that Warhawk sh1t then I'm sure as hell going to counter it. *
Then your thread title should have been:

Don't post political threads I don't agree with so I won't have to post anymore myself. *
No genius, think about it for a second. Some of you will just spin something anyway you can, LOL try again. Ending everything means ending the battle and debate. The thread title was don't post anymore political threads regardless of side including myself. The next day, more right wing crap. DCE posted something too and I didn't go into the thread either. After a while of seeing it on a regular basis and reading people ragging and ridiculing other people, time to jump back in. Not once did I see a sane thread without ridiculing a democrat, war protestor, liberal and the like. Quite the contrary, nothing but hatred. Looks like the war protestor/hollywood halfwit that you guys completely bashed could be right, or at least had some ground to say what they said. It was don't post anymore war #### period SGT, if you want to spin I suggest you buy yourself a game of twister.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page