What's happened to the .Org! - Page 2 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

232Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 155 Old 07-26-2017, 8:52 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 98

Re: What's happened to the .Org!

Wow!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 155 Old 07-26-2017, 9:10 PM

Please look closer... I never engaged in the same relentless trolling behaviour as Blunt or 1926..... like I am now saying for the umpteenth time I have made some poor posts in the past but the majority have been positive... I have a pretty good rep score in relation to my post count I do believe......and let's make something clear....I notice you make reference to the judicial system from time to time...this is a forum Ian....a motorcycle forum....not the judiciary....if anything it is more like a kangaroo court and integrity is important and is to be relied upon....I have integrity...for some reason you are trying to shove garbage at me to discredit me.....your last post again shows you are trying to bully me....can you please explain to me what gives you the right to ask me questions the way you do?....and you still can't be humble to admit that you have also made errors in judgement....integrity Ian....integrity
post #18 of 155 Old 07-26-2017, 9:26 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 198

After reading through this thread, and being someone who WAS here during the time of all muck that's being dredged up, it's attitudes like yours Ianbrown that cause some members to drift away. I heard the term autocrat tossed out there?
What you don't understand is what Jazzy was talking about earlier, the sense of a fun and somewhat polite community of like minded people. That's actually active. Every day, with world wide members chiming in all the time. Can you say that now?
Those guys you selected to browbeat Ox with are the most notorious examples that I have ever seen on this forum. Far worse and intentional was their provocation, attacks on character, and just nasty back-biting remarks. I don't blame Ox one bit for standing up for himself in those situations.
Ox has said he's sorry a couple times now, and has been quite humble in his posts. Call of the dogs already.
jazzy, RRDemon, oxman1196 and 1 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 155 Old 07-26-2017, 9:50 PM

Thanks Jonboy....great to hear from you old friend....however sad this thread is, it does remind me of more spirited times in the .org
macca9540 and MrPickwick like this.
post #20 of 155 Old 07-26-2017, 9:58 PM
Global Moderator

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 25

There is a place for everything. Want to have banter, create a thread in the off topic area like this thread.

The rules are simple, you post in it, you are agreeing to partake. Telling someone to f off in the introductions is not the place. People complained about his post. It wasn't I that deleted it but someone else. Most of the posts that were deleted that Ox made that have been deleted was not from me but by others. So there is no vendetta against Ox, but when people complain and it is a valid complaint, then action must be taken.

When someone starts name calling and nothing was even directed to them in a thread, is that acceptable or is that just stirring the pot and looking for a fight?
post #21 of 155 Old 07-26-2017, 10:15 PM

Again you have to bring up my indiscretion that was made as a joke...if it wasn't perceived as such then my bad....again!!!!....you have not dealt with one issue I have brought up about you in your approach and tone towards me today and others in the past, I have given you ample opportunity to straighten things out from your end not just mine but you didn't seize the moment......integrity Ian.......integrity
MrPickwick likes this.
post #22 of 155 Old 07-27-2017, 6:12 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 122

Garage

Wow, this got ugly right out of the gate. I have a TON to say here, but no time, got work to do. I was part of the crap with Blunt, V65, (same person) Catch 22, CT and others. They were clearly unwanted here by the masses and most of the attacks them were counter attacks defending ourselves or others. In short, they are D-bags. Jon, Ox, great to here from you, sorry it is is such an exchange. Jazzy, welcome back, great to here your doing well. I myself have been less active, do mostly to you all not being around. I enjoy the banter as well, although my definition of banter isn't the same as those with the swords. The other reason I don't post as much as I used to is because I now feel I have to "walk on egg shells". The third reason would be that most of the new(er) members that we've been left with don't care to be part of the "family" the we all felt a part of, they just join do get an answer to a problem they are having, don't use the search function as they are not intelligent enough, or they just want to use the forum as a "Craig's List" to sell something. They have no ties to the community, so to speak. That being said, all of you I have mentioned, along with others like Gunk, Ian and others who have slowed down, COME BACK! I miss what this place used to be. Let's make Fireblades.org great again! Okay, I stole that line.
jazzy, unslow1, jondog9 and 3 others like this.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all their life"-Marco Simoncelli
post #23 of 155 Old 07-27-2017, 7:09 AM
Supporting Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fj1200rj View Post
Wow, this got ugly right out of the gate. I have a TON to say here, but no time, got work to do. I was part of the crap with Blunt, V65, (same person) Catch 22, CT and others. They were clearly unwanted here by the masses and most of the attacks them were counter attacks defending ourselves or others. In short, they are D-bags. Jon, Ox, great to here from you, sorry it is is such an exchange. Jazzy, welcome back, great to here your doing well. I myself have been less active, do mostly to you all not being around. I enjoy the banter as well, although my definition of banter isn't the same as those with the swords. The other reason I don't post as much as I used to is because I now feel I have to "walk on egg shells". The third reason would be that most of the new(er) members that we've been left with don't care to be part of the "family" the we all felt a part of, they just join do get an answer to a problem they are having, don't use the search function as they are not intelligent enough, or they just want to use the forum as a "Craig's List" to sell something. They have no ties to the community, so to speak. That being said, all of you I have mentioned, along with others like Gunk, Ian and others who have slowed down, COME BACK! I miss what this place used to be. Let's make Fireblades.org great again! Okay, I stole that line.
Great ,now that makes me feel as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest
oxman1196, fj1200rj and IanDoohan like this.
post #24 of 155 Old 07-27-2017, 8:17 AM
President: Team Full Chat

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 102

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by spagiratwink View Post
Great ,now that makes me feel as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest
We luv ya Billy, not to worry
oxman1196, fj1200rj and MrPickwick like this.

My 99 900RR Track Build Link:Track Build 900RRX

My Red Rocker 93 Build Link: Café 900RRP
post #25 of 155 Old 07-27-2017, 12:11 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 231

Quote:
Dude !!!!!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanDoohan View Post
We luv ya Billy, not to worry
fj1200rj and MrPickwick like this.

Do, or do not, there is no try !
The mind is a funny thing

Jazzy's Blog
post #26 of 155 Old 07-27-2017, 12:30 PM

Garage

Quote:
LOL, I didn't forget you I swear! I was only naming the folks I could think of who have either stopped posting or slowed down considerably. That's why I didn't mention you, Unslow or Jaybird, you guys are still posting regularly. I know there are others that are just not coming to mind right now, was in the middle of a hectic shift last night when I posted and know I'm beat!
unslow1 and MrPickwick like this.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all their life"-Marco Simoncelli
post #27 of 155 Old 07-27-2017, 12:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
LOL, I didn't forget you I swear! I was only naming the folks I could think of who have either stopped posting or slowed down considerably. That's why I didn't mention you, Unslow or Jaybird, you guys are still posting regularly. I know there are others that are just not coming to mind right now, was in the middle of a hectic shift last night when I posted and know I'm beat!
Yeah yeah yeah heard it all before, be honest you're just trying to be clever and show-off the fact that you have 1 more brain cell than me....which makes you have 2 brain cells
fj1200rj and IanDoohan like this.

Jazzy's Blog
post #28 of 155 Old 07-27-2017, 12:32 PM
Supporting Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Garage

Quote:
FJ Could'nt resist the urge to get a daft saying out Bill
jazzy and fj1200rj like this.
post #29 of 155 Old 07-27-2017, 12:34 PM

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
Yeah yeah yeah heard it all before, be honest you're just trying to be clever and show-off the fact that you have 1 more brain cell than me....which makes you have 2 brain cells
And Macca and Mika! The names will keep rolling in as I de-compress.
macca9540 and jazzy like this.

post #30 of 155 Old 07-27-2017, 12:37 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
And Macca! The names will keep rolling in as I de-compress.
Bucko was just in the Post Whores I put the call out and I have managed to get 3 of the guys back......1 is on his way
oxman1196 and fj1200rj like this.

Jazzy's Blog

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page