MNF - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 26 Old 06-25-2003, 6:23 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Re: MNF

I love Monady Night Football and it will be even better with her roaming the sidelines.

*Lisa * *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 Old 06-25-2003, 8:03 PM

She said on the radio today that she's 39. 39 Wow, she looks pretty darn good for 39!
post #3 of 26 Old 06-25-2003, 8:18 PM

I wonder if she likes fat dudes?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 Old 06-25-2003, 8:53 PM

Reputation Power: 18

Quite nice

post #5 of 26 Old 06-25-2003, 9:17 PM

Woman don't belong on the football field! They belong in the kitchen making me food while I'm watching the football game
post #6 of 26 Old 06-26-2003, 3:30 AM

Reputation Power: 23

Quote:
MacMan : Woman don't belong on the football field! They belong in the kitchen making me food while I'm watching the football game
Your single right?

Do unto others, before some prick does it to you!

post #7 of 26 Old 06-26-2003, 7:14 AM

Reputation Power: 50

Quote:
bwhip : She said on the radio today that she's 39. 39 Wow, she looks pretty darn good for 39!
And she knows it too:

Taken from an interview on page 2 of that link Quote I'm 39 years old, for some 18-year-old college kid to come up to me and say, 'Lisa G, you're hot!' -- I take that as a compliment! I'm as old as their moms are. I'm comfortable with my femininity, and I don't try to change what I look like just because I'm reporting on football at the end of the night.

Women have been multi-tasking for generations -- raising kids
post #8 of 26 Old 06-26-2003, 9:01 AM

I know I shouldn't write this but, woman reporters don't belong on the sidelines, locker rooms, or ESPN (except when covering WNBA or LPGA, etc.). *Have you heard that lady on ESPN? *I'm sorry, but her game coverages sound so ridiculous. *I cringe whenever she tries to make these little 'Sammy, with a little g-l-o-v-e l-o-v-e' or 'Juan Gone shows heeeeee's got some baaaaaaat'. *Somehow the delivery from this woman does not do sports highlights justice (especially football). *And although Melissa on MNF is very nice looking, the 'Coach, your down 56-0, do think you can turn it around in the second half?' or interviewing NFL top player 'you've now lost 5 straight games, is this a chemistry thing with the team?' or 'we heard you bought your mom a Hummer, was she surprised?'. *It would be nice to hear some experienced insight to game coverage and not the network's hottest model/reporter. *Jillian on FOX football doing the weather for football? *OMG, give me a break. *Get her out of there, and take Terry Bradshaw with her. *Don't even get me started on (plastic enhanced) cheerleaders 'OK girls, let's give it all we got for the team' *'nobody knows how hard we work'. *Nobody cares! **I know alot of woman enjoy sports just as much as men. *The game used to be important, now it's purely network greed which will eventually kill any and all tradition sports used to have. Why networks use woman reporters as entertainment for horned up men - I don't know. *'how's my make-up? *can I get a little more hairspray please? what hat do you think I should wear for Chicago's Soldier's Field?' (sponsored by Bank One of course) !!!!!!!
post #9 of 26 Old 06-26-2003, 10:40 AM

So is this chick replacing Melissa Stark?
NOOOOOO!!!!!
post #10 of 26 Old 06-26-2003, 12:12 PM

Sweet Missy is pregnant. And no, contrary to what you may have heard, bwhip is not the father.
post #11 of 26 Old 06-26-2003, 7:35 PM

Quote:
bwhip : Sweet Missy is pregnant. And no, contrary to what you may have heard, bwhip is not the father.
BENDOG IS!!! *
post #12 of 26 Old 06-26-2003, 8:28 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
SuperDave : I know I shouldn't write this but, woman reporters don't belong on the sidelines, locker rooms, or ESPN (except when covering WNBA or LPGA, etc.). *Have you heard that lady on ESPN? *I'm sorry, but her game coverages sound so ridiculous. *I cringe whenever she tries to make these little 'Sammy, with a little g-l-o-v-e l-o-v-e' or 'Juan Gone shows heeeeee's got some baaaaaaat'. *Somehow the delivery from this woman does not do sports highlights justice (especially football). *And although Melissa on MNF is very nice looking, the 'Coach, your down 56-0, do think you can turn it around in the second half?' or interviewing NFL top player 'you've now lost 5 straight games, is this a chemistry thing with the team?' or 'we heard you bought your mom a Hummer, was she surprised?'. *It would be nice to hear some experienced insight to game coverage and not the network's hottest model/reporter. *Jillian on FOX football doing the weather for football? *OMG, give me a break. *Get her out of there, and take Terry Bradshaw with her. *Don't even get me started on (plastic enhanced) cheerleaders 'OK girls, let's give it all we got for the team' *'nobody knows how hard we work'. *Nobody cares! **I know alot of woman enjoy sports just as much as men. *The game used to be important, now it's purely network greed which will eventually kill any and all tradition sports used to have. Why networks use woman reporters as entertainment for horned up men - I don't know. *'how's my make-up? *can I get a little more hairspray please? what hat do you think I should wear for Chicago's Soldier's Field?' (sponsored by Bank One of course) !!!!!!!
Superdave, I think you are way off on this one. *There are some bad women sportscasters as well as men on TV but Lisa doesn't fall in that category. *She knows her stuff, I heard her on Boston radio in the early 90s and she is very knowledgeable especially in football. *Maybe you would be happier if they brought back Dennis Miller for his words of wisdom, what a turd he was on mnf. *Lisa has hosted sports shows, yes hosted, not just stood back and looked good. *Remember Rodman running out of a press conference crying like a baby? *Was it one of the male reporters that stepped up to the plate and called him out for being a selfish distraction, hell no it was Lisa. *She's a quality interviewer as well as smoking hot chick.
post #13 of 26 Old 06-26-2003, 8:31 PM

I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL
post #14 of 26 Old 06-26-2003, 8:43 PM

Yeah, I am ready for some football too. Keeps people off the roads. Oh yeah...
post #15 of 26 Old 06-26-2003, 9:40 PM

It can't get here soon enough!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page