man, did i ever make a cop mad today - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 34 Old 06-02-2004, 4:09 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

man, did i ever make a cop mad today

well today i was out riding and if you've read any of my posts you probably know how i ride. well anyway i tend to pass everyone that is in front of me driving to slow and i got behind a truck going over a hill and saw a cop car sitting there. i wasn't breaking the law and he puts on his lights and pulls me over. so i jump off my bike and tell him i want his badge number and that im heading over to his department to talk to his cheif and let him talk to my lawyer. he gets in his car and calls in my drivers license and insurance and then another car comes flying up into the parking lot slamming on his brakes and the cop jumps out and runs up into my face and starts yelling at me telling me to get my damn lawyer and that he just got a call from his wife saying someone on a red bike with a red jacket just ran her off the road. well i didn't run a damn person off the road, and then he goes on yelling that he takes messing with his family personal and if i wanted to take that as a threat i could. so i got his badge too and after about ten minutes of him shooting off his mouth and threatening to throw me in the back of the cop car, i asked him was i free to go.
so i went over to the police station and asked to file a complaint and about ten minutes later the damn same cop comes walking into the station and says he is in charge and that his chief will be in tommorrow if i want to talk to him. but after sitting around all day thinking about this grown man in my face threatening me like that, its just pissin me off even more. so screw it, the tags coming off my bike and im done playing by there rules.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 Old 06-02-2004, 4:26 AM

Reputation Power: 25

Send a message via AIM to NinerPilot Send a message via MSN to NinerPilot
Re: man, did i ever make a cop mad today

That'll show them... No tags always makes me cringe in fear. Dude it sounds to me like your Ego is writing checks that your been-riding-a-streetbike-for-2-months-right-hand might not be able to cash.
Chris
post #3 of 34 Old 06-02-2004, 4:31 AM Thread Starter

i started riding bikes when you were four years old fat boy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 34 Old 06-02-2004, 4:34 AM

Oh really! So did I, what a coincidence... Just do yourself a favor. When they send a 90 pound German Shepherd after you when you run, crash, and take off on foot, just go to the ground and dont resist. I just sifted through 15 pages of paperwork where 2 thuglets didnt do that. And became a chewtoy...

Chris

And its Fat Bastard to you!

Last edited by NinerPilot; 06-02-2004 at 4:35 AM.
post #5 of 34 Old 06-02-2004, 4:36 AM

post #6 of 34 Old 06-02-2004, 4:39 AM Thread Starter

how about i just throw em a donut and then you and the shepard can fight over it yourselves giving me plenty of time to just walk away
post #7 of 34 Old 06-02-2004, 4:44 AM

Oh, stop it, you're killing me... Another original donut/cop joke... I hope you found that humorous. And what kind of person keeps a donut on them to throw to a dog?
Chris
post #8 of 34 Old 06-02-2004, 4:52 AM Thread Starter

but what really gets me is this cop tells me he just got through scraping up some bikers off of the road this week and that i need to take my bike to a private road somewhere. then i found out from my dad that a car had run off the road into a ditch and came back into the road sideways and hit his friend on a harley killing him and his wife that was on back. but somehow the cop must have thought it was the bikers fault because he kept telling me how dangerous these bikes are. blah blah blah
post #9 of 34 Old 06-02-2004, 4:54 AM

Ok, well Im going to step out for a couple of dozen donuts (Krispy Kreme of course!) and you be sure to let the class know how things go tomorrow.
Chris
post #10 of 34 Old 06-02-2004, 5:04 AM Thread Starter

just because you wear a badge doesn't give you the authority to make a verbal threat to someone, sorry to tell you but without that badge you would take an ass whoopin just like the best of em.
post #11 of 34 Old 06-02-2004, 5:08 AM

Now where in the hell did I make a threat to you??? I tried to give you some advice for if and when you decided to run from the Poo-lice, which would be the only logical explination for
Quote:
the tags coming off my bike and im done playing by there rules
But, telling me Id take an ass whoopin like the rest of them is a threat, so enjoy your vacation... Buh Bye
Chris
post #12 of 34 Old 06-02-2004, 5:43 AM

If you ask me Daltry (I know you didn't, but hey, this is an internet discussion board and, after all, you did post this for public consumption), you and the officer were both out of line, you for ripping off your helmet and shooting your mouth off to the cop; he for losing his cool and letting you get under his skin. He's a paid professional who should be above that. He also shouldn't let his wife's experiences in traffic put him into a rage when she calls him about a speeding bike (it could have been someone else perhaps, some benefit of the doubt for you here, even though I'm wondering if you deserve it).

Taking the tags off your bike? What the hell is that going to prove? You're going to run from the cops next time they try to stop you? Or are you intentionally going to bait one just to "show them"?

In the first sentence of your post, you state that most of us know how you ride. I didn't, but I get a strong feeling that I do now.

You're almost 30 years old, a grown man, why not begin acting like it?

There are poor excuses for police officers in this nation. Big surprise, we draw from the community at large when we hire. People slip through the cracks. But the time to fight isn't out on the road (or on the shoulder when you get stopped). It's in the courtroom or Internal Affairs when you file your complaint.

You posted, so I'm gonna give it to you, unvarnished and from both barrels: you're acting and talking like a complete imbecile. I just hope you mature some before you make yourself a greasy spot on the road, or put yourself behind bars.

Either way, it's a shame to think of the kid in your avatar growing up fatherless . . .
post #13 of 34 Old 06-02-2004, 5:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinerPilot
But, telling me Id take an ass whoopin like the rest of them is a threat, so enjoy your vacation... Buh Bye
Nah, don't boot him Chris, there is alot to learn by letting a guy like this post - for awhile.

New riders take note: this is a great example of how to get suspended, your bike on a flatbed, you in jail, on SR-22 insurance, etc. Make sure the next time a cop stops you that you flip out and immediately get in his face. That most assuredly will cause the traffic stop to go your way.
post #14 of 34 Old 06-02-2004, 5:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daltrey
somehow the cop must have thought it was the bikers fault because he kept telling me how dangerous these bikes are. blah blah blah
That's where he was wrong. Bikes are like guns, dangerous only in the hands of immature, irresponsible people who can't control themselves.

Ahem.
post #15 of 34 Old 06-02-2004, 7:01 AM

Reputation Power: 17

Send a message via MSN to Cowboy1600

I doubt it will be long until Darwins theory takes over and this Daltrey fool paints the side of a car with his insides.

I dont suffer fools. Goodbye jackass

Try not to hurt anyone else on your way out.

Poking the Devil with a stick then running away
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page