EDIT: full story, what do you think... ? im still speechless - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 48 Old 06-02-2004, 6:51 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 19

Send a message via AIM to stopsign Send a message via Yahoo to stopsign
EDIT: full story, what do you think... ? im still speechless

im in a bit of pain but for the record it felt really good to hit someone, i havent been in a fight since 7th grade and never envisioned myself in one now since i am almost 30 but sometimes situations are beyond our control..... i will give you all the details when i awake.....

pic removed

I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!'

Last edited by stopsign; 06-02-2004 at 8:29 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 Old 06-02-2004, 9:49 AM

Reputation Power: 0

Re: full story to follow but........

ummm, did you get that at the Ferrari gathering?
post #3 of 48 Old 06-02-2004, 9:50 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I thought you got into a fight with your ex's new guy not too long ago?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 48 Old 06-02-2004, 9:53 AM
Sponsor

Reputation Power: 22

You're still on-line, so tell us what happened.
post #5 of 48 Old 06-02-2004, 9:57 AM

Reputation Power: 24

are you the winner or loser

Do unto others, before some prick does it to you!

post #6 of 48 Old 06-02-2004, 10:56 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConqSoft
I thought you got into a fight with your ex's new guy not too long ago?
ok you got a good memory conq, i actually forgot about that but that one had reason and purpose.....

ok here it is in a nutshell i guess.....

about a year and a half ago i met this girl (dont they all start this way ?) and became not in a relationship but rather best friend with, actually i would venture to say best friend i have ever had, did everything together from family parties to going out to everything you can think of.... over the course of a year this friendship grew to were she even went on vacation with myself and my family so you can see the closeness... well anyway after that year i get the whole story on this guy she used to date who got shipped to canada for drug rehab for the 3rd time in his life and was being released (parole, basically like being in prision) and was moving back home with his parents (about 10 blocks from me), this happened and things never changed, her and i were still going strong, we did everything for eachother. then he started calling and she began to hang out with him a bit but nothing serious, she said he was just someone to talk to, they shared alot back then but now times are changed they are not the same person blah blah blah..... story dropped.... we continue on the way we were going out a few times a week, she watches my daughter when im at work, the whole nine yards.... last night comes, she came over right after she got out of work, took a shower, threw a load of her wash in and got ready and we went out for the night to see a friends band.... on our way home we stop for something to eat and he happens to call her at 2am ? she starts trash talking him on the phone saying he is garbage, etc.... stop calling her.... stuff to that effect... thought it was over, we came back to my house, i sit down in my middle room actually viewing forum posts and she is down in the basement putting clothes in the dryer when all of a sudden he busts in my front door, as i begin to stand up i get a cigarrette flicked in my face and jump where i got knocked mack into the kitchen table or chair face first (hence the bruise on my forehead) and he started punching me, i was face down being punched in the side of the head, lo and behold she starts yelling for him to kick my ass ??? WTF ??? next thing i know my puppy, the most gentle timid thing in the world charges him in full growl with teeth showing, she grabs the dog by the neck and threw her as i managed to get up and chased him out the front door where i dove from the porch and pummled him and for some reason after being pretty covered with his blood and alot of adrenaline just stopped and walked back in the house the whole time having her yell at me that i am a piece of garbage and she never wants to talk to me again, i picked up the phone and called 911, im not a pu$$y but i am way above this and hes going back to prision cuz im pretty positive that was violating parole, i actually didnt even press charges but told the cops to make sure shes ok... he was that controlling, was she scared of him, is that why she changed ? honestly i dont even care to ever talk to her again and it hurts really bad, i cried half the night thinking about how bad it hurts but on the other hand i dont need that drama when my life finally got in order from divorce and bankrupcy, etc.... i am back on a better track then i ever was b4 and she was with me ? it hurts bad but anyway... should i have pressed charges, should i have finished kicking his ass... what ?? i have no answers either, i dont know why i even stopped but i think i made the right call, i defended my house... what if my daughter was here and that happened ? but on the other hand what if they left (seperate cars) and he attacked her, at laest i sent the cops in there direction, i have no idea where it went from here.....

I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!'
post #7 of 48 Old 06-02-2004, 10:56 AM

Does the other guy looks worse because you look like you've been

Edit: Good for you doing what you had to do. It's sad that there are people like that who make other people's lives miserable. Now get some ice on your head, it looks like crap.

Last edited by HondaGal; 06-02-2004 at 11:05 AM.
post #8 of 48 Old 06-02-2004, 11:05 AM

good riddens to her I say.

Sometimes chicks jusst like thugs, you cant change them. Her actions are evidence of this. Just try to get over her, go to a tittie bar and your troubles will be forgotten (at least until the hang over wears off)
post #9 of 48 Old 06-02-2004, 11:09 AM

Reputation Power: 27

Re: EDIT: full story, what do you think... ? im still speechless

They both sound like Meth Fiends. And I'm not saying that lightly. You just described the typical meth relationship. Stay away from her no matter what she says to you. Experiance is a great teacher.

Ride Red
post #10 of 48 Old 06-02-2004, 11:12 AM

Quote:
she watches my daughter when im at work
After this incident, I surely hope you have the common sense to never leave your child alone with this woman ever again.
post #11 of 48 Old 06-02-2004, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete
After this incident, I surely hope you have the common sense to never leave your child alone with this woman ever again.

after this incident i believe i have the common sense to never even talk to her again as bad as it hurts

post #12 of 48 Old 06-02-2004, 11:19 AM

Reputation Power: 50

I'd say press charges. He broke down your door and started kicking your arse in your house with you having done nothing against him.
post #13 of 48 Old 06-02-2004, 11:29 AM

Reputation Power: 20

It's the US right? Can't you shoot his ass for breaking in? Hmmm... eitherway, shoulda finished pummelling, THEN called the cops and THEN pressed charges. Toss her ass to the curb without a second thought... and uh... while you're at it.... sounds like you need to find a new circle of friends. I hate to be judgemental but no kids should be around stuff like this.

What would Judge Judy say?

Jordan H.
The three most feared words in racing, "Powered by Honda".
post #14 of 48 Old 06-02-2004, 11:31 AM

sorry you had a bad time, I'm hopeful you will move on and things get better for you.
post #15 of 48 Old 06-02-2004, 11:38 AM

Reputation Power: 31

Good for you, you took the high road. You did what you needed to do to get him out of your house, but you didn't totally lose control and sink to his (and her) level. That sucks about her, but after that, you're making the right decision to never speak to her again. Hopefully he won't be back. If he comes around again, get a restraining order. Maybe you'll need one for her, too.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page