That was fun!
I won but it came really, really close to guessing my orthopedic brace when it got from train to artificial limb and finally running shoe.
Here's the rundown:
I am guessing that it is a running shoe?
Yes , No , Close
29. I guess it an artificial limb? Close.
28. Is it found on a desk? Rarely.
27. Can you use it at school? Yes.
26. Can you find it in a house? Irrelevant.
25. Can it make a sound? No.
24. Is it made of plastic? No.
23. Can it affect you (cause an effect to you)? Yes.
22. Can it be stolen? Yes.
21. Does it have one or more wheels? No.
20. I guess it a train? No.
19. Can you live in it? No.
18. Is it used in travel? Yes.
17. Would you use it daily? Yes.
16. Is it comforting? Yes.
15. Does it bring joy to people? Yes.
14. Can you switch it on and off? No.
Was it used over 100 years ago? Unknown.
13. Do you open and close it? Yes.
12. Does it require specific knowledge to use it? Probably.
11. Does it contain a liquid? No.
10. Can you put something into it? Yes.
9. Is it made of metal? Yes.
8. Is it man made? Yes.
7. Is it useful? Yes.
6. Can it be washed? Partly.
5. Can you buy it at a store? No.
4. Can you walk on it? Yes.
3. Is it commonly used? Depends.
2. Is it heavy? Yes.
1. It is classified as Mineral.