Dumbass kid and my bike!! - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 Old 09-02-2004, 1:14 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 19

Dumbass kid and my bike!!

Well, I figured I'd give this a quick type so others could enjoy it!

My wife bought a brand new Cannondale mountain bike last week, somewhere around $600 (I don't wanna know). About 4 days later someone stole it out of our garage. We went to the police and they found it the next day, thank god! Now we keep it locked in the cellar.

I have kept my motorcyles (954 and f4i) in that garage for a few years now with no problems.

My wifes old schwinn is still in the garage. It has two flat tires and the chain is stuck wrapped around the rear sprockets. I pull up in front of my house last night, get out of the car, and start walking down the driveway towards the back door. Low and behold half way down the driveway a kid walks by pushing my wifes old bike. I thought to myself "what the hell". I start walking next to the kid and say "hey nice bike". He says "thanks". I said "I have one just like that, sitting in the garage over there" I said "hey I didn't know you live here" (now I own this house so I know what the hell is going on) and he says "oh, I don't" I said, "whacha doing with that bike?" He says, "oh, it's mine, my friend borrowed it and I came to pick it up" I said, "oh yeah, what's your friends name and where does he live?" He said "nelson lives in one of these apartments, I'm not sure which one!"

So, at this point I'm completely amazed the kid is still bullshitting his way around and hasn't cracked yet!!

I say "wow, that's a nice bike, but it looks like the tire is flat", he says, "yeah, nelson said he hit a rock or something and the tire popped!"

Ok, time to turn up the pressure!

I ask "So, don't you feel like a sissy riding around on a girls mountain bike all the time???" He says "Oh, umm, hmm, it's really my sisters bike" I say "oh, how old is she?" He says "she's 10" I started laughing. I don't know any 10 year old girls who are over 5' tall. I say "how does she touch the ground on this thing?" At this point the kid starts blubbering, crying, and running around. I tell him to get the hell out of my neighborhod before I call the cops. I really wish I had done more but hopefully the hellions won't be back again! To see his eyes popping out of his head was priceless!! I just couldn't imagine walking right up upon a kid stealing my bike!!

"How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home beermaking course, and I forgot how to drive?" - Homer J. Simpson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 09-02-2004, 1:20 AM

Reputation Power: 20

Re: Dumbass kid and my bike!!

Great story bud, I guess it's wrong to thump a kid, but oh man, sometimes that's just what they need, an extremely good asswhooping.

Be fast or be last.
post #3 of 18 Old 09-02-2004, 2:20 AM
Zop

Send a message via MSN to Zop

Hehehehehe nice one

Yes it's Fast. No you can't ride it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 Old 09-02-2004, 7:09 AM

Reputation Power: 21

you should have beat the **** out of him and left him in a ditch someplace

"sorry I'm late, I had to stop by the wax museum and give the finger to FDR again" - Cotton Hill
post #5 of 18 Old 09-02-2004, 7:59 AM

Reputation Power: 17

Send a message via AIM to 929_Nupe Send a message via MSN to 929_Nupe

There is an African Proverb that says it takes a village to raise a child…. Translation, you should have beat the dog **** outta that kid (with a belt and followed him how and if he parents gave you any **** you could ball up his father up too)
post #6 of 18 Old 09-02-2004, 8:18 AM

Reputation Power: 24

Send a message via AIM to TGZ13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_Nupe
There is an African Proverb that says it takes a village to raise a child…. Translation, you should have beat the dog **** outta that kid (with a belt and followed him how and if he parents gave you any **** you could ball up his father up too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiliat
Great story bud, I guess it's wrong to thump a kid, but oh man, sometimes that's just what they need, an extremely good asswhooping.
Kida around here are the same way. I just want to kick them in the ass sometimes. Problem is that they get away with something as simple as that and in a few years he will be back for your vroom vroom
post #7 of 18 Old 09-02-2004, 8:32 AM

Reputation Power: 17

Send a message via AIM to 929_Nupe Send a message via MSN to 929_Nupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGZ13

Kida around here are the same way. I just want to kick them in the ass sometimes. Problem is that they get away with something as simple as that and in a few years he will be back for your vroom vroom

who's kida ?
post #8 of 18 Old 09-02-2004, 8:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_Nupe
who's kida ?
DOH I guess I deserve that after all the flack I throw at you for spelling stuff wrong.

That was pre cup of morning coffee
post #9 of 18 Old 09-02-2004, 8:58 AM

Reputation Power: 18

HAHAHA!! I love it....breaking him down with psychological warfare. His feeble little mind was no match for the onslaught of questions.....give him another 6 months.
post #10 of 18 Old 09-02-2004, 9:50 AM

Reputation Power: 27

Shoulda called the cops, had his ass cuffed and taken home to his parents. Scare the sh*t straight. Would of peed his pants.
post #11 of 18 Old 09-02-2004, 9:56 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 46

His parents probably would have bitched out the cops and MedTech, not the kid. They're more than likely the type that believe in the village crap.
It takes good parents to raise a child. It takes a village to raise an idiot.
The kid should get an ass whooping by his dad - not this sissy-assed time out crap or a talking to, then maybe he'll start to learn something.
post #12 of 18 Old 09-02-2004, 10:39 AM

Reputation Power: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDA116
His parents probably would have bitched out the cops and MedTech, not the kid. They're more than likely the type that believe in the village crap.
It takes good parents to raise a child. It takes a village to raise an idiot.
The kid should get an ass whooping by his dad - not this sissy-assed time out crap or a talking to, then maybe he'll start to learn something.
If I woulda done anything like that when I was a kid my dad would've beat me silly.
post #13 of 18 Old 09-02-2004, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND4SPD
If I woulda done anything like that when I was a kid my dad would've beat me silly.
post #14 of 18 Old 09-02-2004, 10:46 AM

Send a message via AIM to ccwilli3 Send a message via Yahoo to ccwilli3

I would have football tackled his ass first, asked questions later... Grab'd him by the nape of his neck and jerk him around a while till Chain showed up. Then Chain would sling his ass across the ground and say he was trying to get away and put his knee in between his shoulder blades...

VEE DUBB in da house... representin deutchland!
post #15 of 18 Old 09-02-2004, 11:17 AM
ER

Send a message via AIM to ER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccwilli3
I would have football tackled his ass first, asked questions later... Grab'd him by the nape of his neck and jerk him around a while till Chain showed up. Then Chain would sling his ass across the ground and say he was trying to get away and put his knee in between his shoulder blades...
..and then he would have given an overly wordy interview about the entire affair.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page