some people deserve to have there kids taken off them and be shot. - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 09-03-2004, 9:13 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 19

Send a message via AIM to stopsign Send a message via Yahoo to stopsign
some people deserve to have there kids taken off them and be shot.

I just read this on the local news channel website LINK

here is the article incase they pull it:

Toddler Critical After Eating Cocaine
Email to a Friend Printer Friendly Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNEP.com
A toddler is in critical condition at a Geisinger Medical Center near Danville after police said he ingested cocaine. The 22 month olf child's mother, Sarena Lindsay, 26 of Wilkes-Barre is charged with putting the child in danger. They said she left the cocaine out for the child to reach.

According to court papers, police and an official from Children and Youth Services were called to the hospital August 12 and told of the child's overdose. They spoke to Lindsay and got permission to search her apartment. Investigators said there they found drug paraphernalia which later tested positive for traces of cocaine.

Lindsay is locked up in the Luzerne County jail. The child remains in the hospital.

I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!'

Last edited by stopsign; 09-03-2004 at 9:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 09-03-2004, 11:07 PM

Reputation Power: 29

Re: some people deserve to have there kids taken off them and be shot.

Truly sad, and very irresponsible. I knew a couple back in the mid '70's who phucked up and left a chunk of hashish out in the open - the baby found it. Wasn't pretty, the kid nearly died.

Here in Oz
post #3 of 6 Old 09-03-2004, 11:08 PM

Reputation Power: 16

Shotting people like that lets them off too easy. Slowly lowerering them into a pool of lava feet first on the other hand lets the know they phucked up.

I'm not even supposed to be here. I'm just "Crewman Number Six." I'm expendable! I'm the guy in the episode who dies to prove how serious the situation is! I've gotta get outta here!

BigDaddyJ.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 09-03-2004, 11:39 PM

Reputation Power: 29

Yep, there are just sooooo many people that shouldn't breed. But how do you even start to change that?!

Here in Oz
post #5 of 6 Old 09-04-2004, 12:07 AM

Reputation Power: 32

I heard about this one on the radio the other day :

SAN DIEGO A woman accused of locking her 7-year-old son in the trunk of her car while she celebrated her birthday inside an Ocean Beach bar pleaded innocent today to child abuse and false imprisonment charges.

Sara Marie Powell, 27, was arrested after San Diego police got an anonymous tip about midnight Sunday that the child was locked in the trunk of her gray 1985 Volvo. The car was parked outside Winston's Beach Club, authorities said.

Officers knocked on the trunk but got no response, prosecutor Jeffrey Dort said. A dog was also in the car's passenger compartment, the prosecutor said.

Police went into the bar and an announcement was made for Powell to go to her car outside. She responded and the boy was freed, authorities said.

A sleeping bag and pillow were in the trunk. Dort said the child, who had been there about four hours, sat up and said he hadn't made any noise.

"It was like he had been coached not to make any noises and not to tell anyone what had happened," Detective Vince Villalvazo told reporters outside San Diego Police headquarters.

Villalvazo called the alleged crime "callous" and "senseless."

"It's kind of bizarre, a very unusual kind of child endangerment case," the detective said.

The boy told police he had been placed in the trunk about 10 times before, Dort told reporters after Powell's arraignment.

"It just amazed me that someone could do that," the father of two said, adding that the boy is now in protective custody.

Dort told Superior Court Judge David Szumowski the alleged crime was "beyond the pale."

Powell told police she couldn't find a babysitter and wanted to celebrate her birthday, which was on Sunday, the prosecutor said.

Police want to question Powell's boyfriend, 30-year-old Jake Faria, the detective said.

Authorities are also looking for Powell's Volvo, which was not impounded by police after the woman's arrest. The car bears California license plate 4DCN889.

They are also looking for an orange-and-white, 1977 Dodge motor home that the couple apparently had been occupying, with California license plate 2ALH655, Villalvazo said.

Powell faces up to seven years and four months in prison if convicted on each of the four felony charges, including two counts of child abuse and two counts of false imprisonment, Dort said.

Deputy Public Defender Allen Cazares said Powell grew up in San Bernardino County and had lived in San Diego about a year.

The attorney said the defendant has no prior convictions and had been working at an espresso bar.

Dort asked for an increase in Powell's $80,000 bail, saying her only known address is a mail drop. The judge agreed and reset it at $150,000.

The judge also set a readiness conference for Sept. 2 and a preliminary hearing for Sept. 7.
post #6 of 6 Old 09-04-2004, 12:13 AM

Reputation Power: 17

Send a message via AIM to 929_Nupe Send a message via MSN to 929_Nupe

DAMN that's crazy

I'll supply the ammo

knee caps first

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page