R-6 running from the police - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 07-30-2003, 8:33 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Re: R-6 running from the police

As many of you might do, I frequent a few other boards. The FZ-1 Owners Association board is one of them.

The text I've copied down below is a response to some kid who got busted for runing from the police on his R6. ( There's actually a forum dedicated to 'Cops and Tickets' over there on the R6 Messagenet! )

The FZ1OA elders came across it and even jumped in to berate the kid, but one lister's response was simply outstanding.

First, the thread ----> LINK

Now the response that I find so amusing....

--

Mommy's Little Loser

Haha! You so funny!

Lemme get this for reals... you're 21, living at home with mommy and daddy, smoke pot for fun, run from the cops but get caught anyways, hide the R6 from your family even though you're an adult cause you still have to live under their rules, etc...

Dude whatta loooser! Is there anything you don't fail miserably at?

Obviously you're too stupid to have gone to college. You prolly don't even kick your poor 'rents a few dollars for putting up with your overgrown teenage hysterics. I'll bet you're one of those schmoes who owe $8,200 @ 21.9% APR on a book value of $5k. Now that you need the cash you can join the ranks of all those losers who sell their bikes in the papers for more than MSRP.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with speeding or lighting up, but obviously you should leave those hinjinks to us adults until you learn to wee-wee without making mess all over yourself.

Wastes of life like you are the reason the R6 is so hard to insure. It's only too bad that you're so incompetent that you can't even manage to off yourself at 140 and donate your fleshy organs to a more deserving creature.

Oh well, at least your days of playing MTV wannabe pimpdaddy are over for now. No more bitches and blunts for you, not when your family tells you what time to come home at and what kind of vehicles you can own. You now have the mark of loser tattooed in special inks that only chicks can see.

See how difficult life can be when you're far from the safe embrace of mommy's arms? If you were acting like a real man of your age you'd know that by now, but alas... you poor little handicap!

My advice... part the bike out on Ebay. Real riders could use the parts. Make sure you get plenty of shots of you and your retarded friends' baggy shorts and baseball caps as you're holding up the pieces of your former penis substitute. Additional bonus points for an Eminem poster being visible in the background and a gold chain around your neck.

Once you have enough money pay off all those kind people who pulled your ass out of the fire. With the leftovers, buy yourself a .45 and bottle of Kristal like your rapper hero wannabes. Put the gun in your mouth, pull the trigger and make sure you've left the booze in an obvious place.

That way when your poor parents come running into your room, they have something to celebrate upon realizing they no longer have to support your sorry ass.

Sincerely,
Your fellow R6 rider

--

Classic!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 07-30-2003, 8:55 AM

Reputation Power: 50

Someone got pissed!
post #3 of 10 Old 07-30-2003, 9:08 AM

Reputation Power: 18

I can't believe I read through the whole drama *

Did I read something wrong or did about 4 or 5 other people say they had been busted for felony evasion and DUI??

No wonder insurance is through the roof

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Post-blade
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 07-30-2003, 9:32 AM

Reputation Power: 19

Quote:
Chain : ( There's actually a forum dedicated to 'Cops and Tickets' over there on the R6 Messagenet! )
If you think that's bad, go to Gixxer.com , I think it's the collection area for the largest group of lowlifes on bikes I've ever witnessed
post #5 of 10 Old 07-30-2003, 9:47 AM

Reputation Power: 31

If Hugh was the guy who got caught with weed, it looks as though he's removed all his posts.
post #6 of 10 Old 07-30-2003, 9:51 AM

That's a pretty long thread

One time in my life, I had the impulse to run from the cops (the Polizei, to be exact). It wasn't a rational thought, it was just an instinctual response. Thankfully common sense and logic were riding shotgun, and the urge to flee went away quick. Still, had maybe one or two more neurons fired, I would've bolted, it was that close. In the end, it turned out to be pretty cool, actually, with the Polizei officer sharing a good laugh with me (we had been tearing it up, him following in an unmarked, tricked out Golf GTi), and giving me in essence a slap on the wrist for my (+20/30mph on open 60mph country roads) speeding.
post #7 of 10 Old 07-30-2003, 9:54 AM

Punk a$$. Hopefully he gets hung out to dry and becomes some lil' biatch for a few weeks...
post #8 of 10 Old 07-30-2003, 4:05 PM

Reputation Power: 20

'You now have the mark of loser tattooed in special inks that only chicks can see.'

-

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
post #9 of 10 Old 07-30-2003, 5:57 PM

Reputation Power: 23

I wish he would stop beating around the bush and tell us what he really thinks

Do unto others, before some prick does it to you!

post #10 of 10 Old 07-30-2003, 7:48 PM

Reputation Power: 17

Is it me? or do most of the losers(99%) own gixxers and r1/r6's? With the other .99% making up all other brands! Seems like anytime the cops are busting someone around here, they are one of of those bikes. Does everyone who owns a gixxer have to carry the wheel leaving the sat. nite spot?!?

P.S. I left .01% for that 1 moron who is privilaged enough to own a HONDA
P.S.S. no offense to anyone...but you guys know what I mean.

" At RE/MAX We Support Breast Cancer Research And The Childrens Miracle Network "

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page